The Season Tickets Renewal Thread

Mine was £366 on the kop, so £33 reduction this year plus a free DVD I already have.

Stick the DVD on ebay and stop moaning.

£333 works out at £15 a match.

Whereas some folks are paying upto £29 on the gate. (earlier on in the season)

Cant you see lee and nick are trying.

I must admit the over 80's is laughable.

How many go to Hillsborough?

Every year my Dad says that he's 'not going to watch that poo ' next season. He's 75 and obviously doesn't find it as easy as he used to to get the match. I can't wait to tell him later that in another 5 years he'll get in for free :laugh:

I'm in the north with a young un under 8 but too young for a season ticket. I'll save £45 but expected around £75 off this season. I think it will take a great deal of PR and a couple of really exciting siginings for the missing thousands to come back.

Do feel for the South holders but I had to move in the early 90's when the zonal prices stopped.

ABSOLUTELY GUTTED/DISGUSTED.

I used to sit/stand in the Kop, but i have had a season ticket for the past few years in the family stand with my brother and nephew which has been brilliant. I now have a two year old daughter myself and was looking forward to taking her aswell to some games over the coming seasons, but frankly i will not be able to afford it. I really struggled last year with the price increase, but managed after making a few cut-backs, but at first glance it looks like my ticket price will have gone up by at least £100 on last years, unless i re-locate to the North stand which i really don't want to do, and that will still cost me another £60. My only alternative is to go back to the Kop which i used to enjoy, but i'm sure anyone who sits in the family stand with kids will tell you, it just doesn't compare.

I really hope i have read it wrong.

I was really excited about the new ST prices, but now ..... words can't describe how i feel.

At least my garden will be a bit tidier next year. :Dark Sad:

Everyone in our house (3 ST holders) are really disappointed this morning,

If we want to continue to watch our blue and white wizards next year we will have to ..

a) Pay £260 more to sit in the same seats (family stand)

b) Pay £128 more and move to the North stand.

We have been season ticket holders for years, watching and reading all the changes happening at S6 this year we didn’t expect to pay more next season.

Lee and his new team devalued our season ticket season this season and personally we didn’t mind, because the rumours coming out of S6 was that ST holders would be rewarded for their loyalty.

Sadly this has not happened.

We are really, really disappointed by your new season ticket prices Lee, we will not be renewing next season.

What's happening to people with children already in the Grandstand?

What prices do they pay if they still want to be up there or is it closing? Can't find any mention of it anywhere. :unsure:

I wasn't expecting much a decrease but I was at least expecting direct debit to be brought back. I was going to buy my Dads this year but I certainly can't afford to pay £810 before May 30th. Usually the deadline is June time.

After seeing the renewal prices this morning I'm not even bothered about going to the match today, and that's for a match I already have a ticket for!

Yep, not sure I'm going now.

Don't think I'll be goinng next year either. WTF happened?

What's happening to people with children already in the Grandstand?

What prices do they pay if they still want to be up there or is it closing? Can't find any mention of it anywhere. :unsure:

Adult - 468

under 18 - 209

under 11 - 103

under 8 - 75

Im a bit disappointed tbh.

My friend has just paid 280 to renew on the Kop at BL to watch Premiership football.

I have a pay 405 for a renewal, i expected with all the hype and promises of season tickets will be rewarded in time it was going to be a lot less.

And before anyone says it NO i am not going to watch United instead.

Really dissapointed with this, Lee Strafford said on RS we would be on par with teams in S.Yorkshire but the piggies have done a much better deal again. I was hoping my 10 year old would get a free season ticket but no it's under 8's what a joke and over 80's wow were really pushing the boat out :angry: Just when we thought things were turning for the better Wednesday have shot themselves in the foot.

Wish I'd stayed in bed this morning. Feel completely let down. Can't even get inspired for the match.

And this after I'd been approached by some bloke in the superstore (when buying pigs DVD!!) and being so full of enthusiasm for the club that I signed up for the Owls foundation - thats getting cancelled as well as the Grandstand season ticket.