The Season Tickets Renewal Thread

I'll be renewing, but i would have done whatever probably, so am not a good example of opinion.

putting myself in a neutral position, or trying to...i think the incentives are at most mediocre.

The rewards for "loyalty " a commerative DVD because we beat the Blades??...no thanks mate, i expect to beat the fvckers every time we play 'em and do not need reminding we only do it once in 90 bloody years..its like Soddin' Tranmere turnin' somersaults cos they drew with Liverpool... a shirt for £25?...not mithered ive got a bobble hat.

This relocation affair should surely have been put into the public domain earlier as it seems to have upset a large proportion of Wednesday fans, more importantly Wednesday fans with kids . The neutral fan is still going to be trippin' to the lane whether its premiership football or not, as is any student without a local football affiliation.

I fully understand the debt, i fully understand the poor situation Wednesday are in, but i'm afraid they are asking a lot of loyal Owls fans to go to the well once too often, and sadly i believe this will be reflected in the coming season, and i wonder how long it will be before we get friends for a fiver or kids for a quid as i do not foresee owt like a promotion push next year, despite the promises...all in all not impressed....

forward together....except for you, you, him... and her over there.... Lee?

5 not renewing here, will pick my games and wait for the offers.

To be honest its not the adult prices that get me mad, its the under 18 prices that grate with me, 3 of my kids fall into that, 2 of em only just.

and me daughter 14 flippingstoopid(not my daughter)(she is my daughter ,shes not stupid )

The only product worth worrying about is what happens on that big green field.

poo or bust then - play off push or the club is in serious trouble.

I'm seriously worried by the negative reaction. It seems like this has gone down like a lead balloon with many - particularly those located in the family stand. Ok, so locating the family stand where it is at the moment might not be the smartest business move long term, but can the club honestly risk alienating any paying customers in the short term?

So much good has been done by LS and NP so far, but this was the biggest decision they have had to make so far - their first chance to put their stamp on things moving forward and the initial reaction isn't looking great.

Guest zenowl

The disappointment comes from the built up expectation being dashed.

Paying £333 for a kop renewal would be fair enough- if we weren't lead to beleive we would be rewarded for our loyalty.

But I think the price hikes are a kick in the teeth. These ST prices were meant to be about getting disenfranchised fans back through the gate.

OK you might get a few more students and under 8's accompanied by adults, but we'll lose people at the same time with the price rises.

Massive own goal.

If the extra 4 million in Laws budget was dependant on big ST sales, it will not be materializing.

For the record I probably will renew- even though I can't afford it.... Credit card.

Edited by zenowl

the problem for me is this i renewed my season ticket last year in the middle of all the take over talk,against my better judgement.

so this season i've watched people benefit who didn't get one,but didn't moan because we were promised a good deal for this season.

which i'm sorry hasn't materialised, considering the big increasements of last season.

i just don't see any benefit from having one and next season will pick my matches wait for the deals and avoid the night matces in the middle of december against teams potentially like peterborough.

Guest barrybanned

i will renew two under 8s will save close to £200 this year

I will be. Always do. One for my youngest too ta.

Whinge, moan flip etc.

The disappointment comes from the built up expectation being dashed.

Paying £333 for a kop renewal would be fair enough- if we weren't lead to beleive we would be rewarded for our loyalty.

But I think the price hikes are a kick in the teeth. These ST prices were all about getting disenfranchised fans back through the gate.

OK you might get a few more students and under 8's accompanied by adults, but we'll lose people at the same time with the price rises.

Massive own goal.

If the extra 4 million in Laws budget was dependant on big ST sales, it will not be materializing.

For the record I probably will renew- even though I can't afford it.... Credit card.

What price hikes?

See my other thread.

Prices are down all over the ground.