The Season Tickets Renewal Thread

I'll be renewing, but i would have done whatever probably, so am not a good example of opinion.

putting myself in a neutral position, or trying to...i think the incentives are at most mediocre.

The rewards for "loyalty " a commerative DVD because we beat the Blades??...no thanks mate, i expect to beat the fvckers every time we play 'em and do not need reminding we only do it once in 90 bloody years..its like Soddin' Tranmere turnin' somersaults cos they drew with Liverpool... a shirt for £25?...not mithered ive got a bobble hat.

This relocation affair should surely have been put into the public domain earlier as it seems to have upset a large proportion of Wednesday fans, more importantly Wednesday fans with kids . The neutral fan is still going to be trippin' to the lane whether its premiership football or not, as is any student without a local football affiliation.

I fully understand the debt, i fully understand the poor situation Wednesday are in, but i'm afraid they are asking a lot of loyal Owls fans to go to the well once too often, and sadly i believe this will be reflected in the coming season, and i wonder how long it will be before we get friends for a fiver or kids for a quid as i do not foresee owt like a promotion push next year, despite the promises...all in all not impressed....

forward together....except for you, you, him... and her over there.... Lee?

I'll renew I just like a moan :biggrin:

But seriously a matchday DVD EACH, knock us £20 each off instead and make it nearer £300 to renew it makes it look a lot more attractive.

Guest Sheff Owl

Except the for the people forced to move from seats they've had for years.

Exactly!

Having to move beacuse of an increase what a load of gonads, how is that fair????

Its not that bad, its the relocation what is making people un-happy. I can understand that, I would have been in the same position myself if I had renewed this season although look at the way this is priced, its going to make Hillsborough seem more full, its going to get the kop a lot busier, its going to encourage new fans with kids, its offering students something (be it not on the North). Its allowing for the old, to come and see Wednesday, its offering good senior citizens rates too.

Its also allowing for regeneration of the South Stand to make it value for money in terms of facilities.

A Shirt for £25, well no doubt Sports direct will be selling it for £30 no doubt like they have for the past couple of seasons, so it's a saving of £5 really WOW!!

Not this year - the shirt deal is EXCLUSIVE to Sheffield Wednesday both retail and online.

The ONLY place you'll be officially able to buy the shirt this year is the Club Shop or the online SWFC Store.

Not even the Puma store in Meadowhall will be stocking the new shirt, yet alone Sports Direct.

Why are you being forced to mve?

Serious question.

No but just because my ticket has gone down £33 it doesn't mean I should think '**** those who have to move'.

Plus I have a house, wife, kids, bills, am I right in thinking you live with mummy and daddy?

Serious question.

Not this year - the shirt deal is EXCLUSIVE to Sheffield Wednesday both retail and online.

The ONLY place you'll be officially able to buy the shirt this year is the Club Shop or the online SWFC Store.

Not even the Puma store in Meadowhall will be stocking the new shirt, yet alone Sports Direct.

check ebay :ph34r:

Guest intercity0wl

Havent had time to look myself , but have the matchday prices for next season been announced yet. I would like to know these before deciding my options on this.

Guest zenowl

What price hikes?

See my other thread.

Prices are down all over the ground.

The *family enclosure and the removal of the U21 price bracket...

I can't understand why the *family enclosure has gone up so much. Maybe because they want everyone closer to the pitch to make the ground look fuller.

The kop is gonna be popular next season I guess.

*edit....should've said grandstand.

Edited by zenowl