The Season Tickets Renewal Thread

Thats a ridiculous attitude.

Bums on seats= more money. These are the people who have been in the South stand for 15-20 years. Im 23 but the people around me have been sat in the same seat for decades. Now to some that may seem boring, blankets and flasks brigade, but these people have spent serious money on Wednesday when the rest werent.

Give us a season ticket for £350-400 is that much to ask?

Not really. This south stand experience is testicles. You been in the stand? Not exactly an experience ill tell you. My seats are fantastic but everything else is horrific. Burger fan outside ticks more boxes.

Incorrect , people buying drinks/ food plus ticket are what the club are targetting. This brings the added value they need. Clearly they are looking to transfer the fanbase from the North to the South by offering the TV's etc etc.

We have all spent mony on wednesday but these fans dare I say it contribute less on a matchday basis than the people thge club are now targetting.

Despite the joke £279 for their kop (and a free shirt), mine will be £333.

I'd rather save £50 than get a DVD I already have and a discounted shirt.

And seeing Premiership football!

At this time I would rather save another £50 also.

To be honest... I don't think we will be going next year.

Our seats (family stand) have gone up from £865 to £1145 a 24% increase.

These are hard times Wednesday and this is not a good deal.

You do not have to sit in the same seat. You can watch from fantastic seats for quite a bit less than you paid last season Tubes, get down and choose some good seats and you will be pleasantly surprised.

Nobody likes change but unfortunately to make a business successful a transition always has to happen.

Buy your tickets for next season, enjoy the many changes you will witness on and off the pitch and let's put the club back to where it should be.

Current season ticket holders who renew for next season will also be entitled to a free copy of the soon to be launched commemorative derby double DVD which will be priced at £19.99

Get in ;-)

Booo ive just bought both dvd's.

But then again i wonder if ill get one for each ticket as ill be renewing 3 kids aswell :biggrin:

You do not have to sit in the same seat. You can watch from fantastic seats for quite a bit less than you paid last season Tubes, get down and choose some good seats and you will be pleasantly surprised.

Nobody likes change but unfortunately to make a business successful a transition always has to happen.

Buy your tickets for next season, enjoy the many changes you will witness on and off the pitch and let's put the club back to where it should be.

You must realise the average working man just can't pull £xxx out of his ass, we aren't on footballers money or sold our business for mega millions.

I'd never buy a ticket for Bramall Lane but their equivalent seat is £50 cheaper than mine and they could be watching the likes of Man Utd and Liverpool next season rather than Blackpool and Doncaster.

Edited by nk

I think that line highlights why what they are doing is good , why undersell your best seats! It may hurt some but will benefit the club by having it as a premium match day experience i.e big screens / football / bars that serve quickly all brings in more money.

Why undersell them when they can sit empty instead.

Poor, very poor.

It's certainly not the reduction on the Kop i was hoping for and there is no way I can shell out for mine before i go on holiday so it looks like i'd miss the cut off date for discount 30th May WTF..

Then i notice the re-introduction of Direct Debit looks like this will be my only hope (If I get accepted for the scheme)

Guest Moonpig

What are peoples thoughts?

To be fair im happy my ST on the north has come down but i don't see us getting more people through the gates at those prices, i thought we needed to generate more money to improve things?

Must say I'm not impressed, I was hoping to get a season ticket next season but will just not be able to afford it. It pains me to say it but lookw what the blunts have done they lured people in with cut price season tickets and offers for U16's and have retained their season tickets holders, their ground is almost full every week, at least compared to our half empty ground, our prices WONT attract new season ticket holder in my opinion.

Incorrect , people buying drinks/ food plus ticket are what the club are targetting. This brings the added value they need. Clearly they are looking to transfer the fanbase from the North to the South by offering the TV's etc etc.

We have all spent mony on wednesday but these fans dare I say it contribute less on a matchday basis than the people thge club are now targetting.

Why not have ticket prices at £350-£400 and do the same thing? Im not asking for a really low season ticket but its not difficult is it really?

'The club are targeting?' Who are these people? Immune to an economic downturn? Its not fecking Emirates its Hillsborough.

I dont understand the point thats all. It speaks volumes at Sheff United can do it cheaper, with a bigger budget and potential Prem football.

I dont think it will transfer the fan base to the south i think you will see the fans teansfering to the North from the South not vice versa.

Baron ~ Even if we relocate to the north stand (from the family stand) it will still cost us £128 more than last season.

Where the good deal for the ST holders Lee?