The Season Tickets Renewal Thread

What are peoples thoughts?

To be fair im happy my ST on the north has come down but i don't see us getting more people through the gates at those prices, i thought we needed to generate more money to improve things?

Mixed, my ticket has gone down. Which is good.

But I think a lot of people were expecting the deal of the century and it's not materialised. Lots of disappointment kicking around.

Guest Moonpig

You do not have to sit in the same seat. You can watch from fantastic seats for quite a bit less than you paid last season Tubes, get down and choose some good seats and you will be pleasantly surprised.

Nobody likes change but unfortunately to make a business successful a transition always has to happen.

Buy your tickets for next season, enjoy the many changes you will witness on and off the pitch and let's put the club back to where it should be.

Why should he have to pay more for the pleasure of having to move?

I think it's decent, let's look at the headlines:

- reduced prices all around

- vastly reduced for season ticket holders from the last THREE years

- FREE tickets available for over 80's

- FREE tickets available for under 8's

- reasonably priced tickets for the remainder of youngters

- Student discounts available again

- the promise of a new matchday experience in the premium south stand areas- including pre/post match

- designated smoking areas on the Kop/North stand for smokers (smoke free south stand)

- interesting new box included on the season ticket form (with a great offer to be announced shortly)

- free derby double DVD

- reduced replica shirt for season ticket holders (£25.99)

Honestly, SWFC are a business and we all want a push on the pitch- for once it seems we can trust the people at the top to deliver for us with integrity. I honestly can't believe people areoanong about the prices- we're getting a damn good deal!

-

Why not have ticket prices at £350-£400 and do the same thing? Im not asking for a really low season ticket but its not difficult is it really?

'The club are targeting?' Who are these people? Immune to an economic downturn? Its not fecking Emirates its Hillsborough.

I dont understand the point thats all. It speaks volumes at Sheff United can do it cheaper, with a bigger budget and potential Prem football.

I dont think it will transfer the fan base to the south i think you will see the fans teansfering to the North from the South not vice versa.

They are after the hundreds of blokes who spend 3 hrs in S6 prior to the game knocking 6 pints back as they know that currently the facilities inside the ground are poo poo! If they improve these and market it correctly they will see a big increase in people using the facilities in the ground.

Honestly, SWFC are a business and we all want a push on the pitch- for once it seems we can trust the people at the top to deliver for us with integrity. I honestly can't believe people areoanong about the prices- we're getting a damn good deal!

-

Only thing is James that a normal 35+ male could watch possible Premiership football at S2 for alot less.

That's not right is it?

As a result of not offering student tickets on the north, the club will be losing out on over £220 just from us.

This due to the relocation of two adult season tickets from the north to the kop plus the extra cost it would have been for a student ticket on the north and extra ticket revenue when bringing family and friends for single games over the course of a season.

Is this good business sense, i think not. This lot is as bad as the last but just in different ways.

my thoughts exactly big d. me and daughter had great seats in their for the last 5 years and they go do this to u.thanks a million lee thats 1 own goal before a ball has even been kicked.

My situation too, been in family stand for a number of years and actually paid extra on renewal day for us to move all 5 seats to right behind the directors box, (padded seats & better view). Was looking forward to a reduction which aint going to happen now.

Have never enjoyed going on North or Kop due to lack of leg room.

Oh and i've already bought both pigs dvds.

GUTTED LEE

Guest Moonpig

I think it's decent, let's look at the headlines:

- reduced prices all around

- vastly reduced for season ticket holders from the last THREE years

- FREE tickets available for over 80's

- FREE tickets available for under 8's

- reasonably priced tickets for the remainder of youngters

- Student discounts available again

- the promise of a new matchday experience in the premium south stand areas- including pre/post match

- designated smoking areas on the Kop/North stand for smokers (smoke free south stand)

- interesting new box included on the season ticket form (with a great offer to be announced shortly)

- free derby double DVD

- reduced replica shirt for season ticket holders (£25.99)

-

So why are some paying more and having to move?

I am not to sure myself as they have took away the under 21 category.

I have always said i will get one, but this year with work being tight, they have removed that category and

made students instead, what a load of crap. My season ticket last year was 250, i was quite happy to pay around that again, maybe even a bit more however, now its £405 and i will struggle to find that in the next month and a half!

Not happy!