All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Interesting one this. Lots of big, important games we won where we kicked towards the kop first half....... Boxing Day massacre FA Cup quarter final 5-0 v Burnley 1983 League Cup semi final 3-1 v Chelsea 1991 Peterborough Miracle last year 5-1
  3. Yes, playing about at back is playing to their strengths unless we get if forward quick to test keeper instead of passing back to Beadle
  4. Stay up and we'll have Beadle back for another season.
  5. Tomorrow isn't a celebration it's a battle.
  6. Don’t know why I opened this thread. Thinking about it turns my stomach. I also think Birmingham will win tomorrow
  7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iU9G9JApFU&pp=ygUVY2FybHNiZXJnIHB1YiB0ZWFtIGFk Carlsberg ad, with Trevor Francis, Des Walker and Jack Charlton in it. probably the best advert ever.
  8. He was, and I know I'm going over old ground, but we definitely did not need to sign Winnall and Rhodes that January, especially permanently. I think Hirst would have got a look in over that next couple of years due to how injury prone Fletcher, Forestieri and Hooper were.
  9. Getting ar5eholed every week by the likes of Burnley & Brighton - a little bit of pain ???? ‘‘tis merely a flesh wound
  10. £300k and we chased him for months. Hapless recruitment /had our pants down (once again).
  11. After all the hype leading up to his transfer he has been very disappointing. Get rid in the summer.
  12. That's encouraging although our record against the top six isn't.
  13. Am I right in thinking that he's not out of contract though this summer? So we're gonna need someone to come in for him?
  14. We could do with Norwich losing and Hull winning tomorrow, so that Norwich still have something to play for on the final day! If they've secured playoffs, they may rest players giving Birmingham an easier game.
  15. We're not playing Man City are we? Middlesborough 1- 0 West Brom Sunderland 1 - 0 West Brom Swansea 1 - 0 West Brom Millwall 1 - 1 West Brom QPR 2 -2 West Brom Stoke City 2 - 2 West Brom
  16. Can’t see Chansiri accepting that kind of deal. The value of Hillsborough as a stadium whatever that number is, is only that value for SWFC. Without us using it Chansiri is left with a lot of scrap metal and a few acres of land, for that reason Chansiri will only sell the club with the inclusion of the stadium
  17. I can see a move to Port Vale for Wilkes........I'll get his bus fare.
  1. Load more activity