George Hirst's transfer value ROCKETS after successful Championship season

Thing is I think we have a similar situation now with Bailey Cadamarteri. The manager didn’t just select him for the first team but gave him a sustained run in the side. On top of that an acceptable new contract was signed by both parties. This could’ve and probably should’ve happened with George Hirst but for whatever reason it didn’t.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, maidstoneowl said:

Does anyone know the real reasons why he wanted to leave the club?   Was he offered a decent salary by Chumpsiri?  

His dad wanted too much money 

I think the sky was the limit for him but he really reduced his potential with the carry on here 

• Like 2

Just now, swfc4_sufc0 said:

His value today in no way excuses his, or more likely his agent's, behaviour towards us.

A tenner says you can't talk us through it and explain in great detail EXACTLY what happened using only 100% facts

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

53 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 16.43.11.png

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 16.42.59.png

Remember all those naysayers who tried convincing those that DO know football that George Hirst would never play professional football again and if he did it would be in the lower leagues / non league etc etc?

That was quick. Can the next thread you start on a whim be about dogs? Recently got a puppy and want to annoy more people talk about him incessantly. I've got pics!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 24/04/2024 at 17:41, swfc4_sufc0 said:

As there are almost certainly only 4 or 5 people in the world who know all the facts, I will have to pass.  

This whole George Hirst thing proved at the time just how much this owner could wrap gullible people round his little finger, turn our own fans against pretty much ALL the club legends, and get them convincing each other of situations that just didn't exist

Sad thing is though there are STILL some people who will post the same old cliche'd nonsense about Hirst's move from the club that people were passing round then as the facts

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop