Eve of the biggest match this season!

I'm just hoping we go into this game as we did v Peterborough in the 2nd leg, not the 1st leg!

Ultimately, I think with Hull beating Coventry, West Brom are not going to be easy knowing they might not make the play offs otherwise. Need to get on every ball, every second ball, etc. get up in their faces, play like we do when we are at our best because then both belief and abilities pull us through. And I have every confidence Röhl is the man to drive the importance of this into the team and manage them better than we've seen in similarly important "cup finals" under Moore, Carvalhal, etc. where we simply failed to turn up somehow.

And if we fail to win, at the very least I hope we can manage to come away with a point, because then there's a sliver of a chance we'll still be above the drop as long as Birmingham don't win away to Huddersfield; Huddersfield must get a result to avoid relegation so I hope they cling on for a point.

• Like 1

Essentially it could be…

Röhl’s last game at Hillsborough 

Bannan’s last game at Hillsborough 

Palmer’s last game at Hillsborough 

The game that puts us in even more of a financial mess than we currently are 

The game that means we miss on on championship tv money

We need to create the most partisan intimidating atmosphere than we’ve ever created at Hillsborough! 

We need to stay away from the abyss

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Rogers said:

Essentially it could be…

We need to create the most partisan intimidating atmosphere than we’ve ever created at Hillsborough! 

Do you do children’s parties ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

22 minutes ago, Rogers said:

Essentially it could be…

I was in a really good Motown type mood this morning thanks a lot! 

I'm not sure we've beaten a really good side yet this season. Wondering what our best result is against one of the top 6!? Probably draw against Leicester, we certainly played well against them. Think I'd be delighted if we don't lose and still out of the bottom 3, would make it a very nervy last day but very possible.

• Like 1

We want to be going into the final game knowing that a win keeps us up i.e we can control the outcome of survival or relegation.

With that in mind if we draw on Saturday we don’t want a Brum win as then it’s out of our hands as we can win at Sunderland and still go down should Brum, Plymouth and Blackburn (if both still in trouble come then) match our result.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Wadsley Bridge Owl said:

I think tomorrow determines whether we stay up or not, if we lose I don't feel too confident going to Sunderland last game needing a win, nervous is an understatement

We need 4 points. Lose tomorrow and even a win at Sunderland might not be enough.

Of course - 4 points is 4 points however you get them - but I'm still saying tomorrow is a must win - contradiction or not.