Reda - 8

Maguire - 9

Semedo - 9

Lee - 10

Maghoma - 8

Nuhiu - 8

Wickham - 8

Kieran Lee outstanding.

Semedo made Austin (the beast) look like a mouse.

Maguire and Palmer linking up so so well.

Nuhiu played well too...

Kirkland - 6 - Should have been on a sun lounger.

Palmer - 8 - Solid.

Loovens - 7 - Solid

Llera - 5 - Weak link. Hoof.

Johnson - 8 - Best I've seen of him.

Maghoma - 8 - Industry and quality.

Semedo - 9 - Everywhere.

Lee - 9 - Everywhere.

Maguire - 8 - Industry and quality.

Wickham - 8 - Class.

Nuhiu - 7 - Very good.

---

Lavery - 7 - Finishes were top notch.

Johnson - 6 -

Helan - NA -

Edited by Liam_Baggies

Kirkland - 6 - Should have been on a sun lounger.

Palmer - 8 - Solid.

Loovens - 7 - Solid

Llera - 5 - Weak link. Hoof.

Johnson - 8 - Best I've seen of him.

Maghoma - 8 - Industry and quality.

Semedo - 9 - Everywhere.

Lee - 9 - Everywhere.

Maguire - 8 - Industry and quality.

Wickham - 8 - Class.

Nuhiu - 7 - Very good.

---

Lavery - 7 - Finishes were top notch.

Johnson - 6 -

Helan - NA -

I'd go with this, Llera was gash today

Kirkland - 6 more of a bystander than bystander today!

Palmer - 9 didn't put a foot wrong gets stronger and stronger. Got forward very well and can go both sides left or right. Buxton certainly isn't going to regain his place if Palmer keeps it up.

Loovens -7 solid

Llera - 5 a danger to ourselves first half. Can't think of any mistakes second largely down to them not troubling us in the slightest.

Reda - 8 back to the player we had last season absolute beast

Maguire - 8 like Palmer, he can go on either side. Proper footballer.

Lee - 10 that first half performance was the best I've seen in years! Made both goals. Don't think anyone saw that ball for reda the whole ground were goading him to shoot. Second half he ticked the game along nicely

Semedo - 9 absolutely everywhere. Thought it would be a good battle today between him and Austin but there was no contest.

Maghoma - 7 very good in patches quiet in others.

Wickham - 7 wasn't one of his best games for us. Still scored and showed flashes of brilliance

Nuhiu - 7 held the ball well and got on the score sheet

Lavery - 9 really pleased for the lad. Must start on Tuesday. If we get a couple of strikers in I'd still loan him out. I feel his development for now is away from hillsborough where he can start week in week out

Jj - 8 unlucky not to score. Ran at the Leeds defence

Helan - na

Last few games now we've had something which resembles a midfield. What a refreshing change

Motm has to be lee for me although honorable mentions to Palmer and semedo

Kirkland - 6 more of a bystander than bystander today!

Palmer - 9 didn't put a foot wrong gets stronger and stronger. Got forward very well and can go both sides left or right. Buxton certainly isn't going to regain his place if Palmer keeps it up.

Loovens -7 solid

Llera - 5 a danger to ourselves first half. Can't think of any mistakes second largely down to them not troubling us in the slightest.

Reda - 8 back to the player we had last season absolute beast

Maguire - 8 like Palmer, he can go on either side. Proper footballer.

Lee - 10 that first half performance was the best I've seen in years! Made both goals. Don't think anyone saw that ball for reda the whole ground were goading him to shoot. Second half he ticked the game along nicely

Semedo - 9 absolutely everywhere. Thought it would be a good battle today between him and Austin but there was no contest.

Maghoma - 7 very good in patches quiet in others.

Wickham - 7 wasn't one of his best games for us. Still scored and showed flashes of brilliance

Nuhiu - 7 held the ball well and got on the score sheet

Lavery - 9 really pleased for the lad. Must start on Tuesday. If we get a couple of strikers in I'd still loan him out. I feel his development for now is away from hillsborough where he can start week in week out

Jj - 8 unlucky not to score. Ran at the Leeds defence

Helan - na

Last few games now we've had something which resembles a midfield. What a refreshing change

Motm has to be lee for me although honorable mentions to Palmer and semedo

Agree with this

Kirkland - 7 never needed to do much, but took care of what came.

Palmer - 8 Has firm grip of the RB spot now. Buxton better prepare to be a CB

Loovens - 7 Solid

Llera - 3 Even in such a game he looks cr@p. Especially in the first half To quote that old bird from Harry Potter: "Mig Llera, you are, by far, the weakest link. Goodbye!"

Reda - 9 A force today. Everywhere!

Maguire - 7 Solid, although a bit hot headed.

Lee - 10. Just plain amazing. Best performance I can remember seeing from a Wednesday shirt.

Semedo - 9 MAgic. Great to have him back. Ran the midfield with Lee

Maghoma - 8 Neat touches, hard working. Great game. Reyt player.

Wickham - 9 Pure Class. Wish we had him for our own. At least for the season.

Nuhiu - 8 Worked his arse off today. And was reverded with a goal as well.

Lavery - 9 Fantastic debut. I'm almost lost for words...

JJ - 7 Came in at the right point and almost snatched a goal.

Helan - 6 Never had time to make an impact.

SG - 9 - Congratulations, Stu. You got the job.

Kirkland 7 - He gets a 7 for looking pretty.

Palmer 9 - His best performance ever for us. So unlucky to not score himself. Seriously capable right back.

Loovens 7 - Solid

Llera 6 - Shaky first half but him and Loovens had nowt to do in the second.

Reda 9 - Absolute mountain of a man. Proved me right as well that he's a confidence player and he'll be back to his best soon. Today is his best.

Maguire 8 - Was everywhere, put himself about. Linked play well and took his goal well...spoke to him after the match..he's taking it! Could've been sent off in the second half though..needs to chill!

Semedo 9 - MAGIC. His attacking play is getting better every game. Does the simple stuff perfectly.

Lee 1000000000000 - Seriously. This kid is quality. My Dad text me during the first half saying that from what he's seen of him we'll not be able to keep him for long. Premiership quality.

Maghoma 8 - He's got pace to burn but he's actually a good footballer as well...not just an athlete. 10/10 for the dancing as well.

Nuhiu 8.5 - Mountain. People need to realise that he's the sort of player who will either have brilliant games, or shockers. That's just tough. Today he was brilliant. 

Wickham 8 - Flashes of brilliance but thought today was one of his 'quieter' games, can be a bit greedy at times as well. Took his goal very well though.

Subs:

Lavery 8.5 - Wow. My Dad lives in Plymouth and said there was a real buzz about him down there. Can see why now!

JJ 7 - What a shot! Gutted it didn't go in!

Guest domSWFC

Kirkland - 5/10 - Disappointed he didn't spend the game facing the other way laughing at the Leeds people. 

Palmer - 8/10 - Worked really hard, never troubled defensively. 

Llera - 7/10 - Solid for the most part.

Looverns - 8/10 - Brilliant, seemed to be much calmer on the ball, and played out of defence. 

Reda - 9/10 - Beast. 

Maguire - 9/10 - Brilliant. How did he not get in the team before? Exactly what we've been missing.

Semedo - 10/10 - This lad would win a fight against a brick wall. Solid.

Lee - 10/10 - He just gets better and better.

Magoma - 8/10 - Brilliant, but like that final ball at times. Shame about him losing his balance when through on goal. 

Wickham - 3/10 - 9/10 really Terrible player. Can't see why Sunderland bought him. They should just get shut ASAP. Sign him up Milan, this lad is the real deal..

Nuhiu - 8/10 - One of his better games.

Subs - 

Lavery - 10/10 - Best sub performance I may have seen from a Wednesday player, ever. Clinical, powerful and such a threat. 

JJ - 8/10 - Worried them, unlucky not to score with that so sweetly hit volley.

Helan - 6/10 - Didn't really notice him to be honest.

Kirkland - 5/10 - Disappointed he didn't spend the game facing the other way laughing at the Leeds people.

Palmer - 8/10 - Worked really hard, never troubled defensively.

Llera - 7/10 - Solid for the most part.

Looverns - 8/10 - Brilliant, seemed to be much calmer on the ball, and played out of defence.

Reda - 9/10 - Beast.

Maguire - 9/10 - Brilliant. How did he not get in the team before? Exactly what we've been missing.

Semedo - 10/10 - This lad would win a fight against a brick wall. Solid.

Lee - 10/10 - He just gets better and better.

Magoma - 8/10 - Brilliant, but like that final ball at times. Shame about him losing his balance when through on goal.

Wickham - 3/10 - 9/10 really Terrible player. Can't see why Sunderland bought him. They should just get shut ASAP. Sign him up Milan, this lad is the real deal..

Nuhiu - 8/10 - One of his better games.

Subs -

Lavery - 10/10 - Best sub performance I may have seen from a Wednesday player, ever. Clinical, powerful and such a threat.

JJ - 8/10 - Worried them, unlucky not to score with that so sweetly hit volley.

Helan - 6/10 - Didn't really notice him to be honest.

Llera a 7? Really?

Hopefully he will leave now in january now that Onyewu is in and Buxton on his way back.