Owls keeper on the move ?

Seem to remember that there were injuries when he was signed. Remember him playing against Benfica. His only first team outing?

Good luck to the lad. He needs to go somewhere with a better chance of playing.

For me I'd have lean on  our bench and get the other two out on loan.  Baring in mind less than two years ago Jordan Pickford and wildsmith were 1st and 2nd for the under 21 team and in a similar position development wise it's amazing how far apart they are now. Both our young keepers need games 

Edited by james o connor

Guest Kagoshimaowl
22 minutes ago, james o connor said:

For me I'd have lean on  our bench and get the other two out on loan.  Baring in mind less than two years ago Jordan Pickford and wildsmith were 1st and 2nd for the under 21 team and in a similar position development wise it's amazing how far apart they are now. Both our young keepers need games 

Can't.  The two young keepers are needed for the bench otherwise we will break EFL rules next season.  You must have one youth in the match day squad next season and seen as Palmer is unlikely to even make the bench move st of the time, the keepers are our only other realistic options.

13 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Can't.  The two young keepers are needed for the bench otherwise we will break EFL rules next season.  You must have one youth in the match day squad next season and seen as Palmer is unlikely to even make the bench move st of the time, the keepers are our only other realistic options.

Ahhh forgot about that , fair point . Okay Dawson on the bench wildsmith getting game time elsewhere