Burnley

End of day we not a selling club he shouldn't be going anywhere considering he's one of first names on sheet. We need to improve not remove. They stood strong with FF now BB turn 

Edited by Lomas613

If we are wanting 4-5 new quality players, then some players are on their way out.

I imagine the out of contract 6 or 7 won't free up enough to keep within FFP, so some "valuable" players will be sold.

Can see this being Bannan, Forestieri and possibly Winnall.

I'm fairly philosophical about any of our players leaving, to be honest.

I can't see Chansiri allowing a prized asset to leave for anything less than a mildly inflated price, and we know that any funds are likely to be ploughed straight back into the first team squad.

Bannan is a cracking player for us, but if he were to leave, I know we'd find somebody else capable of at least as much.

It's a far cry from the days of agonising over whether we'd sell our best players for peanuts, knowing that any replacements would be half as good at best.

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I'm fairly philosophical about any of our players leaving, to be honest.

I can't see Chansiri allowing a prized asset to leave for anything less than a mildly inflated price, and we know that any funds are likely to be ploughed straight back into the first team squad.

Bannan is a cracking player for us, but if he were to leave, I know we'd find somebody else capable of at least as much.

It's a far cry from the days of agonising over whether we'd sell our best players for peanuts, knowing that any replacements would be half as good at best.

Well said btw I'm not stalking you . . . Honest :P

Edited by Lomas613

9 minutes ago, akbuk said:

Want Barry Bannan according to the Daily Mirror

I'd like Premiership clubs to be interested in all of our first team squad, it is a great compliment for any Championship player to be on the radar of a Premiership club.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I like Bannan but if they offer enough money id consider it.  Not as important as Hutch or Lee and hopefully Abdi can step up!

2 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

I like Bannan but if they offer enough money id consider it.  Not as important as Hutch or Lee and hopefully Abdi can step up!

Abdi is a better player than Bannan provided he can regain fitness and form