4 signings of real quality

That's all we need imo to enhance the squad. If we can keep key players fit for most of the season we will have a very good crack at the too two but we need 4 players who will make a huge difference from playoff contenders to real promotion candidates.

What we need is a really good young centre back who is mobile can play but can also be aggressive

This player is James Tarkowski

Still young was very good for Brentford and hasn't really pushed on at Burnley but has the ability to improve and become and very solid centre half. Knows the league and knows what it takes to get out of it.

CB x 4 Lees, Loovens, Tarkowski, Hutchinson - DONE 

Another position we should be looking to improve is the wide areas and I think we should be looking to bring in someone who can dictate the game. A winger who can play both sides and a baller who can drop deep.

The winger id be looking at getting is Tom Ince.

Available, Quick, Can play both sides, Can score, Can create, works hard for a winger and can also play in a front three if needed. 

WG x 5 Wallace, Forestieri, Matias, Ince, Reach  

I'd also push the boat out and try and bring Glen Whelan back here. He is exactly what we need. He can be our Aaron Mooy, Jonjo Shelvey, Dale Stephens in the middle. Available on a free as well he would be an excellent signing.

CM x 4 Jones, Bannan, Lee, Whelan, 

Last but not least we need a new left back...... Yes another. Pudil, Emanuelson, Wiggins, Fox many have been bought over the last two years and only one has managed to stay in the team but is he good enough?......Not really.

We should go for Charlie Taylor 

Very difficult to get him as I think he may want to go the premier but if we can strike a deal maybe he could be persuaded to jump ship like Lees has and hopefully go up with us.

LB x 2 Pudil, Taylor 

We need a good clear out and ship out the lads that arnt good enough 

We signed players of real quality last season but we never saw the best of them for one reason or another. Abdi and Rhodes firing on all cylinders would feel like 2 new quality signings...

Tarkowski's a very good defender and extremely comfortable on the ball. He'd be a brilliant signing.

Unfortunately for us, I think he impressed in the few appearances he made for Burnley towards the end of the season. He'll probably become their first choice if Keane leaves.

Guest We Shall Overcome

When will some of you lot learn, it doe's not matter who we sign he will not play them, an experience football chairman would have got rid and not listened to Sheffield Wednesdays easily pleased fans, but it looks like you,along with our wonderful chairman who i would never have a go at, will all have to learn the hard way!!!

If I had to choose 4 realistic signings...

CB - Bartley on season loan/permanent form Swansea

RWB - Tommy Smith from Huddersfield, would probably have to be our most expensive signing and would be difficult to prize him away as he's their captain

CM - Jackson Irvine from Burton Albion 

RW - Tom Lawrence on loan from Leicester 

(If I was being greedy I'd have Izzy Brown on loan from Chelsea as well)

27 minutes ago, SBOwl said:

If I had to choose 4 realistic signings...

CB - Bartley on season loan/permanent form Swansea

RWB - Tommy Smith from Huddersfield, would probably have to be our most expensive signing and would be difficult to prize him away as he's their captain

CM - Jackson Irvine from Burton Albion 

RW - Tom Lawrence on loan from Leicester 

(If I was being greedy I'd have Izzy Brown on loan from Chelsea as well)

Add huddlestone to that and that's probably the championship winners.

First position we should look to improve is left back. 

Pudil just isn't good enough defensively as we saw with him getting cut to shreds by Quaner which turned the play off in their favour.

Then a RM, a CB, RB and a replacement for Abdi if CC doesn't want to use him.

5 new signings to replace the deadwood and automatic is in play.

I think we should just say to Brentford or Derby name your price for Jota or Ince. We need a player that can assist and score from the midfield on a consistent basis. If we can get that then we seriously don't need anyone else.