Poll: Should Carlos Stay?

Should Carlos Stay?  

901 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Carlos to stay or do you think it's time for a change?

• Carlos to stay
    • It's time for a change

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, Magnajoe said:

At the evening with Hirst and Sheridan last night they were telling everyone he's getting chopped, Argentinian lined up to replace him.

Mixed emotions personally, but what will be will be.

Pochittino staying with Spurs , so does that mean we are getting Simione 

Apologies for spellings 

Guest everydays_wednesday

Jesus.....Carlos stay please !

My worry is wally with the brolly been at our last few games ......... noooooooooooooooooooo !!!!

27 minutes ago, Magnajoe said:

At the evening with Hirst and Sheridan last night they were telling everyone he's getting chopped, Argentinian lined up to replace him.

Mixed emotions personally, but what will be will be.

One can only imagine the meltdowns on here if he turns out to be Alejandro Sabella WTF: lol

Edit: must type FASTER :duntmatter:

Edited by Almat

can anyone give a reason why we have played the way we have for most of the season with the players he had at his disposal

can anyone give a good reason why we started on Wednesday with 10 of last seasons play off final team with all the players we have signed this season 

Can anyone give a good reason why he should stay, except we don't want this person or that

Carlos to stay...he has got us to the playoffs twice back to back.I know we didn't get the result that we wanted but ..he loves the team  and the players love him...Hutch wouldnt be playing if it wasnt for him also he loves the fans.

Just now, TINKERBELL said:

I would say stay and learn from his mistakes he's made I.E bringing nuhiu on when it should have been winnall. Also go back to fast flowing football as other teams hated it.

i though we had turned a corner then the playoffs happened and he bottled it by playing CMs out wide, FF in the hole, and Hutch as a quarterback

All the things that have made us look disjointed for 80% of the season

Baffling