Wednesdays nights atmosphere- plans?

So it's all to play for now.

i was wondering if anyone in the know has any ideas if we (the club) are planning any specific things for the atmosphere?

blue and white cards, balloons, flags etc. 

After seeing Leicester's demonstration against athletico Madrid and Spurs flags yesterday, it would be ace if we had a sea of blue and white on Wednesday. 

We need to make Hillsborough a seething, intimidating cauldron of hate. Pressure the ref and other officials for every decision, get behind the lads from the off and cheer everything they do. On the flip side we have to mock and jeer every mis-place pass and shot Udders make, get insode their heads.

Best way to facilitate this is to finish work at 4, get straight to the boozer and drink as much as possible before kick off. No food - eating's cheating!

That's what I'll be doing anyway.

50 minutes ago, danblakemore said:

i was wondering if anyone in the know has any ideas if we (the club) are planning any specific things for the atmosphere?

After seeing Leicester's demonstration against athletico Madrid and Spurs flags yesterday, it would be ace if we had a sea of blue and white on Wednesday. 

I've got some balloons/inflatables 

55 minutes ago, danblakemore said:

How will having a stage managed flag wave create an atmosphere?

I know it's never really been done before at Hillsborough or at any English ground but when you see English teams play in turkey in Europe the ring of boos and whistling when the opposition has the ball has got to be hard for the players to deal with. The fact they are not used to it in English football either will make it even worse. 

1 minute ago, Dave DJ said:

I know it's never really been done before at Hillsborough or at any English ground but when you see English teams play in turkey in Europe the ring of boos and whistling when the opposition has the ball has got to be hard for the players to deal with. The fact they are not used to it in English football either will make it even worse. 

It could end up having the opposite effect... and most importantly for me I think it sounds atrocious. I'd rather sing for our team and give them a bit of motivation to win the ball back. 

A clapper on every seat before kick off along with a goody bag.

I have had this confirmed on good authority.

The goody bag will also contain a play off 2015/16 t-shirt, a dog mask to tease the Hudds fans, an Atty Nuhui giraffe rosette, and a packet of parma violets.

Let's not boo when Huddersfield are completing their 7000th consecutive square ball across midfield, that's what they'll be expecting. Let's just make a really eerie noise instead, it'll properly spook them.

Or! Let's print out loads of the scary picture below and hold them up, they'll be beside themselves with fear.

984319a893d1b449638cc6054d8c96797b082bc1