Wednesdays nights atmosphere- plans?

Interesting to read those responses. 

I'm not advocating full on plastic fan stuff, I just think a bit of colour and coordination can give a wonderful sight. There's nothing better than a full Hillsborough, but one full of noise and colour will be a sight to behold.

I've bought loads of balloons now!!

Does that mean i can't use them.

Please please please, i've not gone over the top with them this time, kept it to just 72 of em.

If i blow them up in a really cool indifferent Sasso sort of way can i use them.

Please!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Cbroaduk said:

I was in the Brighton end last year in the 2nd leg!!!

When we walked out on to the concourse 5 mins before kickoff the noise was just deafening...... and this was just from the music being blasted out. This got the crowd absolutely pumped and BHA started the game with such a tempo i thought they were going to run over us in the first 20mins.

Not sure what my point is but whoever is in charge of the music....... turn it up and get some bouncing tunes on!!!

p.s - although i chewed my way through a BHA flag during the 2nd leg and it stopped me from shouting out and getting filled in they are still tinpot so we dont need any gimmicks just a ground full of Owls supporting our great club

UTO

This can only mean one thing for me:

Atmosphere should be created by fans not clubs. When clubs do it comes across as rather pathetic. Someone mentioned Kaiserslautern early. The atmosphere that night was terrifying. Never known Hillsboro so intimidating. That was fans reacting to an injustice not the club handing out flipping plastic flags. 

And please God never ever bloody anything ever let me see one of those clapper things in our ground. The most tin pot thing ever in the ground. So a middle aged guy walking away from the ground carrying one on Sunday. Looked like the first soccer match he had ever been to.. thrower

4 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Atmosphere should be created by fans not clubs. When clubs do it comes across as rather pathetic. Someone mentioned Kaiserslautern early. The atmosphere that night was terrifying. Never known Hillsboro so intimidating. That was fans reacting to an injustice not the club handing out flipping plastic flags. 

And please God never ever bloody anything ever let me see one of those clapper things in our ground. The most tin pot thing ever in the ground. So a middle aged guy walking away from the ground carrying one on Sunday. Looked like the first soccer match he had ever been to.. thrower

Kaiserslautern still gives me a semi now just thinking about the atmosphere that night.

4 hours ago, Dave DJ said:

I know it's never really been done before at Hillsborough or at any English ground but when you see English teams play in turkey in Europe the ring of boos and whistling when the opposition has the ball has got to be hard for the players to deal with. The fact they are not used to it in English football either will make it even worse. 

The only time I remember this being done at Hillsborough with any real effect was the home leg against Kaiserslautern.

51 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

I've bought loads of balloons now!!

Does that mean i can't use them.

Please please please, i've not gone over the top with them this time, kept it to just 72 of em.

If i blow them up in a really cool indifferent Sasso sort of way can i use them.

Please!!!!!!!!

I hope I get my ballon pump in the ground, too out of breath to blow up with mouth these days walking up all kop steps 

48 minutes ago, Woodseats Owl said:

Can we do the Hokey Cokey as well.

UTO's

Defo

and we come out to agadoo before the game. 

And maybe sing snooker loopy, but change the lyrics.. 

Wednesday loopy nuts are we
Me and him and them and me
We'll show you what we can do 
With soccer ball at Hillsborough 

Score the goals then, where back
cheer for the boys in blue, white, orange and black
Wednesday loopy nuts are we
We're all Wednesday loopy

Now ol' Carlos as we all know's
Got loadsa dappa suits
Braga bred and he keeps his head
'Though he's got his Portuguese roots
Emotional but he keeps his cool
'Til he reaches the finals
And whether he wins or whether he don't
'He'll always push for titles''

Now our friend Baz, hours he spent
Down the training hall
At the old Owls place his mates seem amazed
At skills with a soccer ball
And them long shots, he never ever got
Why? The old mind boggles
But one day he'll score a lot 
'Maybe he needs some goggles'

Wednesday loopy nuts are we
Me and him and them and me
We'll show you what we can do 

And so on.. 

maybe everyone wear shell suits 

Edited by Rogers

Gonna bring an umbrella because it's forecast rain. Don't want to be sat on a wet seat.

Before the SAG swat team come knocking its one of those little paper umbrellas you get in cocktails.

Edited by SBOwl