ideally whats best.......

Guest bagelybear

Guest bagelybear

if it works out this way....would we prefer to play Reading or Fulham in final or get them in semi's & out of the way over 2 legs?

Guest everydays_wednesday

I think we are all over thinking it......just win next 4 against whoever is put in front of us.....!

6 minutes ago, elyowl1 said:

Lose next one followed by three wins and we're all happy 

Your joking a 1-0 loss to Fulham and this place will be in meltdown Carlos will be on this ice it's a must win we need all fans on the same wave length it's crucial 

If we have to play Fulham I'd prefer it in the semis. 

But if not I'd prefer Huddersfield, mainly because Fulham will get more of a game against Reading. Would t be too surprised to see Reading beat them either.

If we can get to the final & be playing Huddersfield or Reading I don't see us losing.

1 hour ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

Your joking a 1-0 loss to Fulham and this place will be in meltdown Carlos will be on this ice it's a must win we need all fans on the same wave length it's crucial 

Yup Carlos sacked and Dave Jones in as caretaker manager for the playoffs 

We are a primed stealth fighting machine, better squad from last year, media not bothered about us, great form. Been there done it last year I.e we know where to park, which tubes to get, which boozers how many burgers you get for £50 inside ground. Let's do this. 

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

Honestly don't think it matters mate....Its The Championship....

I'd prefer Burton Albion, but they took 4 points off us...

You simply have to be up for it..

Exactly this. Newcastle over 2 legs or burton Albion. Not a single person In the country would say Newcastle would be the smart choice. But think it would take them 5 or 6 games to beat us the way we played them. 

Who do Fulham really fear, us. Who would Huddersfield be up for beating the most, us. 

2 hours ago, bagelybear said:

if it works out this way....would we prefer to play Reading or Fulham in final or get them in semi's & out of the way over 2 legs?

6 wins on the bounce , none of them will fancy playing us. 

Don't give a flying f**k about Fulham or anyone else for that matter. 

Get Hillsborough rocking next week (and i mean rocking) and they'll realise what they may be up against.

Fulham are a small club with a handful of supporters who think fanaticism is having two clackers rather than one.

We can scare the s**t out of them next week with our support and have a huge psychological advantage if we happen to meet them later.

Can we please stop talking them up as if they're f****n Real Madrid.

Small club who happen to play in London. Big deal!!