Undead rubber

Fulham game.

Its kind of beyond a dead rubber. 

Because the result does matter,  but not in the usual way.

A defeat would probably more beneficial. 

Hence the title 'undead rubber '

Can't think of a fixture that was so strange in terms of how to approach it. 

So how do we approach it? :) 

It's going to be odd.

Really we want Udders. So I-phones will be monitoring the other two games, and no doubt managers will be mindful of their own preferences for Away leg first and preferred oppos.

Im delighted it's safe, but in a way deflated that it's a reserve match in front of 35000.

29 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

It's going to be odd.

Really we want Udders. So I-phones will be monitoring the other two games, and no doubt managers will be mindful of their own preferences for Away leg first and preferred oppos.

Im delighted it's safe, but in a way deflated that it's a reserve match in front of 35000.

Am I the only one when I step into the ground my iPhone simply doesn't work? It has full signal but nowt happens? 

Play the same side keep the momentum going and give Westwood the chance to equal the clean sheets record. I'd maybe put Hirsty and Stobbs on the bench and give them 10 minutes at the end score permitting. I'd love us to stuff Fulham because if we lose it'll just give the lobbers more reason to call them the in form side but if we beat them it'll shut them up for good.

Edited by darra

48 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

It's going to be odd.

There might be 34,999 yet. Not made my mind up whether to go watch a dead rubber game with my last use of this ST.

So what a lot of us are saying is:

Fulham are definitely 6th so will play the reserves;

wednesday and Reading and Huddersfield don't want Fulham in the semis so will all play to lose (perhaps not deliberately, but won't try too hard to win).

What message does that send out to Fulham?

Yet there are other posts questioning why the media focus on Fulham as the favourites.

We should go for the win, whilst resting any players with knocks and tiredness. We should show Fulham that we're not worried about meeting them over two more games if that's how it pans out.

26 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Am I the only one when I step into the ground my iPhone simply doesn't work? It has full signal but nowt happens? 

No mate, I get it too. I think it's to do with the capacity of the mobile masts in the area. When theres 20k plus in its nigh on impossible  to get online. Plays havoc with my cash out option on my Saturday  acca!!!

Just now, Dunkstar said:

No mate, I get it too. I think it's to do with the capacity of the mobile masts in the area. When theres 20k plus in its nigh on impossible  to get online. Plays havoc with my cash out option on my Saturday  acca!!!

Thats good then starting to think SAG are tappin phones :ph34r: