Wednesday v's Newcastle game on Sky

#%¥€@&!!!!

F***ing inconsiderate tw@ts at Sky of course don't give a t0ss about the fact that fans travelling down from Newcastle (i.e. me, multiple other wednesdayites and 5000 Geordies) will now no longer be able to get home without massive amounts of faffing about - the last direct train from Sheffield leaves at 18:21, which of course would have been fine with a proper kick off time. I live half an hour north of Newcastle so getting home will be even more of a ballache, I'll probably have to beg a mate living in Newcastle to let me stay over.

I'm so glad I don't pay the b******* at Sky Sports a single penny anymore.

Sky don't give a flying .... about inconveniencing fans . Had a few trips and nights planned around games recently and they've been moved to Friday night and it's messed up the plans . It's how it is now , wee wees me off but it's not gonna change anytime soon 

9 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

the last direct train from Sheffield leaves at 18:21, which of course would have been fine with a proper kick off time. 

Youve been unlucky with the fact that there's engineering on that weekend. Normally the last train is a good bit later than 1821.

Should say I do agree that Sky do not care one iota for fans, or consider how a kick-off time may affect travel arrangements etc.