Halfwits

It boils my wee wee when some attention seeking halfwit moans for moaning sake and this site is full of them.......No matter whatever the result OR performance, the amount of whingers on this forum is unbelievable.....We have lost one in nine and not conceded at home for about 6 hours but apparently we have the poorest defenders in the league......The manager is useless, get rid......Did anybody notice Wallace push Hunt away after he scored?........Who noticed Callum McManaman didn't celebrate the goal?.......Anybody else see Carlos kick the water bottle after shouting to FF, he's obviously not happy with him......this is just some of the drivel I've read today on various forums. Get a grip FFS and have a look at yourselves.......I bet your fun on a night out

3 minutes ago, cain said:

It boils my wee wee when some attention seeking halfwit moans for moaning sake and this site is full of them.......No matter whatever the result OR performance, the amount of whingers on this forum is unbelievable.....We have lost one in nine and not conceded at home for about 6 hours but apparently we have the poorest defenders in the league......The manager is useless, get rid......Did anybody notice Wallace push Hunt away after he scored?........Who noticed Callum McManaman didn't celebrate the goal?.......Anybody else see Carlos kick the water bottle after shouting to FF, he's obviously not happy with him......this is just some of the drivel I've read today on various forums. Get a grip FFS and have a look at yourselves.......I bet your fun on a night out

Yep, Owlstalk should only be open for business when we lose.

Another halfwit moaning about the moaners.

I groan when a misplaced pass puts us under pressure.

I hold my head when the ball goes the wrong side of the post.

I curse when I think the ref gets it wrong

But I love going to Hillsbro and the second half was back to everything I enjoy about my footie.

PS I also have a tiny strop, for only a second or two, when I realise I have not won the lottery jackpot

Be no point if OT if people didn't debate stuff. Bet if you go onto any teams forum who are near the top of their leagues it would be the same. 

Give credit when its due, have a grumble when it's also due , that's what online forums are all about 

2 minutes ago, cain said:

Well that just proves my point really.......just a few more halfwits than I thought

Youre clearly on the wrong site if you're looking for anything other than halfwits. Surely though if everyone had the same opinion this place would be redundant?!