Poll: Man of the Match vs Wolves...and your player ratings

Man of the Match vs Wolves  

306 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match vs Wolves?

• Westwood
    • Hunt
    • Lees
    • Sasso
    • Reach
    • Hutchinson
    • Lee
    • Bannan
    • Fletcher
    • Forestieri
    • McManaman
    • Wallace
    • Joao
    • Jones

Westwood 7

Hunt 3

Sasso 6

Lees 6

Reach 5

McMannaman 5

Bannan 6

Lee 5

Hutchinson 7

Fletcher 5

Forestieri 5

Jones 4

Wallace 3

Joao 5

Totally inept yet again. Wallace and Hunt on the right hand side are comical i would love to see if they practice crossing in training. Wish the players could watch it from the stand and actually see that when they pass and move we do cause problems just to many 1mph players.

Nice to see CC solidified the point by putting the crab Jones on. Everyone tried but yet again no cutting edge and clueless going forward. We need to buy the players we needed to buy in the summer this month now!

Everyone spare a thought tonight for the fans of the clubs below us as according to the table there are 18 teams worse than Wednesday. 

Westwood - 7 - kicking a bit awry at times but made some crucial saves

Hunt - 5 - some decent bits of defending in the first half but awful in the second

Sasso - 7 - thought he did pretty well today

Lees - 7 - solid enough display

Reach - 6 - prefer to see him in a more advanced role

McMannaman - 6 - showed some nice touches but was rusty

Hutchinson - 8 - Ran his blood to water again. MOM for me

Lee - 6 - looked to be carrying a knock. Not his usual self

Bannan - 7 -  Put a shift in and looked back to almost his best

Forestieri - 5 - one of those days where he didn't look bothered. Why he's playing for us and not in the Premier League

Fletcher - 6 - put himself about but doesn't win enough in the air

Wallace - 7 - looked one of our most dangerous players in the second half

Joao - 5 - not good enough. Wouldn't be sad if we sold him

Jones - 5 - didn't really notice him

Westwood 6 - wouldnt say he was good or bad, but got saved by the woodwork twice, the missing a sitter and also a goal line clearance.

Hunt 3 - dreadful, sorry but I'd play Palmer until we get a replacement for hunt. 3 is quite generous. 

Lees 6 - did what he had to do, another clean sheet.

Sasso 9 - MOTM - thought he ace today, was unlucky not to score and get an assist. Made a lot of good interceptions, and played well to say he has had no game time.

Reach 4 - not sure what he has been playing at recently, wasn't impressed Saturday, equally not impressed today. 

Lee 5 - absent, but still carrying an injury by looks of it.

Bannan 5 - worked hard, but not sure what's happpened, tried to many glory balls without doing the simple passes. 

Hutchinson 9 - again, exceptional, becoming a very consistent player

Forestieri 5 - didn't look up to speed, not convinced he was fully fit.

Mcmanaman 7 - not sure why he was brought off, looked pretty good, maybe not up to speed?

Fletcher 5 - unfortunely bath did well to mark him. 

Wallace 6- did well when he came on really

Joao 5 - looked like he was trying to do something, not sure what though

Jones 2 - no words. I'd give him 0 but I'm not that mean. There was one moment where he actually ran around in a circle. 

Thought Sasso and Hutch stood out today, both had good games in what was a very slow start to 2017.

A point is better than nothing,and the clean sheets are great, but we just need to start hitting the net more. 

Maybe a rest will do the trick with having the cup coming up, need push on in the league and keep getting results.

End of the day, WAWAW?

Bannan was awful, probably the worst player on the park today, constantly giving the ball away or picking the wrong pass ultimately giving the ball away.

Having said that they were all rubbish.

Im giving it to Wallace as we only started to play when he came on for the last 10 mins.

Worse today than against Barnsley, giving it to Wallace says it all.

Sammy Hutchinson for me. Westwood deserves a mention....... as does sasso.

my heart sinks every time I see David jones coming on. A game where we are crying out for a bit of creativity and drive and then he comes on!

He offers zilch.....complete waste of a shirt.

and before any says "he has got 4 promotions under his belt" I know this already and can't for the life of me work out why. One of life's mysteries 

They were all dire.  Forestieri managed to distinguish himself from the crowd by being unmotivated and uninterested as well as dire.  The passing was inept - it looked like most of them had never met before.  I could go on....but I will spare you further details.  The only silver lining from the match was the amusement caused by them shooting over an empty goal from point blank range.

Westwood 9.5 Truly magnificent. Saved our bacon. Took 0.5 off for the rash (penalty?) grope

Hunt 4 really awful day at both ends. Dreadful. Palmer is not Roberto Carlos, but him every day

Lees 7 fair enough day. Some crucial interventions

Sasso 8 excellent at both ends. Really pleased for him. Brilliant header denied by top save.

Reach 5 very poor. Looked out on his feet after 70

Bannan 6 hate to see him left. Hardly ever works. So So today.

Lee 5 never in the game. Assume injury played up?

Hutch 9 excellent again. Thrusting runs too. Rediculous tackle though. Irresponsible and unnecessary

McManaman 7 excellent first game. Effort, hugged the line, and twisty turrny. Like to see him take the FB on as  it worked when he did.

FF 4 (2 first half and 6 second half) careless and lazy first half. Much more on the ball and dangerous coming from deep in the second

Fletch 6 played first half on his own. Tried his damndest but little came off

Joao 6 gave us some threat, but overall pretty poor

Wallace 7 no idea why he started in-field, but showed a threat when he went wider

Jones 4 why did he come on?

Carlos 2 - never give him marks, but he frustrated the nuts off me today. What flippin shape was that???  YET AGAIN no width out left, so what little threat came down one flank. When he switched FF wide after HT he was twice the player and we began to create, but unbelievably chose to out him back as striker later despite having been utterly dire in the first half. And putting a second CDM on!!