Chris Mavinga

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, David1867 said:

This would be a real coup if true, I'd be suprised if we could pull this one off. 

An an upgrade on pudil, he would possibly be the best LB in the championship. 

Would he? I'd just be hoping he doesn't turn out to be another Dielna. 

Guest wilyfox

Chris Mavinga‏ @Chris_Mavinga
I haven't signed yet but I'm glad to hear from #swfc is interested in me ... Let's see guys !!!!

54 minutes ago, David1867 said:

This would be a real coup if true, I'd be suprised if we could pull this one off. 

An an upgrade on pudil, he would possibly be the best LB in the championship. 

And how would you know this ? Played for Troyes who came bottom of ligue 1 last year

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

Reims payed Euros 4.25 million for this guy, ex PSG and Liverpool so knows British set up. Very interesting. 

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, mrgund said:

Wonder if any relation to Phil Masinga, the South African long distance runner from the 90's who played in the premier league.

Yeah, in the same way Jermain Defoe is related to Willem Dafoe. lol

From Wiki

On 17 May, Mavinga broke the jaw and fractured the nose of Standard Liège player Mehdi Carcela-Gonzalez after a collision in their match.

His foot collided with the guys head.

At the end of the season, Mavinga soon had a falling out with manager Frédéric Antonetti after taking exception to being made to train separately from the group

After his suspension from the national team Mavinga, along with Rennes team-mate Yann M'Vila, was suspended until further notice on 19 October and ordered to train with the youth team. Their action was even threatened by Antonetti, with sidelined the pair until the end of the season Among criticised the duo are general manager Pierre Dréossi, believing they disrespect football

We seem to have had a number of senior players no longer allowed to train with the first team. If Carlos isn't a guy to mess with we could have another one.

If we have scouted him and think he will fit in then that's good enough for me. If he pulls on our shirt he will get my support. I would suggest our opposition all wear motorcycle helmets if he's on the pitch.