FF- Derby

It's unusual being in this position where clubs are being touted as having made a bid for our players.

We beat all these teams to the playoff final last season and are arguably in a better position for promotion than some of the relegated teams.  Why then would FF want to leave?  certainly not for the bigger clubs based on what is currently happening at S6.

Prepare for a new contract announcement for Fessi.  I can only think this is agents working.

I think it's called unsettling a player, but it normally only works if the club doing the unsettling are better than the players present club. This time last year (if we had FF) that might have been the case but I think Wednesday are now on as much more upward trajectory than Derby.

Can I assume that Blackman turned out to be sheeite then?

lol

ps - No chance of this happening anytime soon. See Lee, see Westwood, see Lees. See Mr Chansiri and Carlos' comments. We're not looking to sell our best players, we're planning for promotion.

I suspect some skullduggery here simply to cause unrest with a rival they're poo poo-scared of. We've got them on the run after just one game boys, things are looking up.