Who else got caught...

Made us buy 2 New tickets from their ticket office.

Went and took £60 out from mini bank, got there and bloke behind kiosk said right lads that's £15.

So for the 2 tickets we bought , we basically had to pay an extra £7.50 each ... still cheaper than adult !

I was sat in the Forest end, same as last season. Had to sit on my hands for the first couple of goals but didn't for the third. The Forest fans around me weren't too fussed. Think they are more concerned about Derby next week than what happened today!

I was in the main stand towards the away end. When i was leaving there was a lad probably about 16 with his wednesday shirt on being held by a steward and surrounded by a group of 20 lads wanting to kill him. God knows how he got in that situation but it wasnt looking good for him

I was in the main stand towards the away end. When i was leaving there was a lad probably about 16 with his wednesday shirt on being held by a steward and surrounded by a group of 20 lads wanting to kill him. God knows how he got in that situation but it wasnt looking good for him

That was my mate Derek. Bloody idiot only went and asked for 2 strawberry daiquiris at the bar and then asked to see the Manager when he got turned down.