Who else got caught...

No he doesn't and neither do you. Your example isn't comparable. A comparable example would be peeling the price tag off a small bottle of coke and putting it on a big bottle to intentionally deceive. Still okay?

Alright, fair enough, but don't come on here and preach innocence unless you're completely clean, which I can 99% assure, you're not.

Nope. Get zilch. Home team has to provide a number of complimentary tickets in both the directors' box and 'normal' seating, but that's it.

UTO :biggrin:

I believe we get around 8% of money from advance away ticket sales which I presume helps pay staff wages for their time selling the tickets.

Any pay on the gate or on the day sales at the home ticket office are kept in full by the host club.

Football is an absaloute rip off , good on anybody who gets away with it. Can't believe there are people having a hissy fit about it

You pay for it you fool. Overall revenue has to be met and dictates the prices. So for every clown who swindles it, you pay.

Guest mrbluesky

Nice one. Your parents must be proud of you jack.

How many times in your life have you done something thats breaking the law?

How many times in your life have you done something thats breaking the law?

Quite a few.  I'm embarrassed by it and would never take to a forum bragging about it.

By his own admission, he's been doing this for five years and proud.

He's never ever done anything wrong leave him alone.

Squeaky squeaky clean.

So what you saying? If you've ever done anything wrong you can't have an opinion on people doing bad things?

Yeah, WAWAW after all ay?

Wow.  That's actually delusional.