Qatar Group.

That's right, it is.

It's just the anti-Gray simpletons who don't get it.

Investment in quality players = Success on the pitch = increased revenues = further money to re-invest = further success on the pitch = more revenues = more re-investment

But that only works with a Chairman who is interested in following my renowned wisdom.

Maybe offer some of those brass buttons you jingle around your pocket when you're boring people in the pub?

So now Hope is saying the Qatari Royal family takeover won't happen and he'll suggest newcastle to them. I don't trust him at all but would be typical if they did buy newcastle and they win the champions league in 3 years. Just really fed up now and want us to be taken over so there is something to be excited about, even scoring a goal would help

So now Hope is saying the Qatari Royal family takeover won't happen and he'll suggest newcastle to them. I don't trust him at all but would be typical if they did buy newcastle and they win the champions league in 3 years. Just really fed up now and want us to be taken over so there is something to be excited about, even scoring a goal would help

Where have seen the Newcastle quote

Maybe offer some of those brass buttons you jingle around your pocket when you're boring people in the pub?

Now, now, Arthur. You are a very naughty boy.

You're supposed to comment on the post, not the poster. But I'll forgive you, I find grumpy no nowts endearing.

Hopeless

I find it quite strange that we condem the Pigs for courting a convicted rapist, then then have a collective (almost) "one over the knuckles" over a rumour that a body of people from a country with the morals of a tom-cat (or less), are interested in buying us........................odd init! :wacko:

if the yanks and french think they're ok to sell arms to then they're ok by me...

OOOPS! :st2:

It's not losing £6m a year. If you look at the accounts it lost £3m last year.

It's not good, but it is acceptable given FFP and an investor with cash to push us on.

Milan clearly hasn't got access to the cash required to take us to the Premiership, otherwise he would be looking to keep us and really cash in when we make the Premiership

Milan's not that big a risk taker...

no one knows the amount needed to take us up...

would it be more than £20m?, more than £30m??...