George Hirst's transfer value ROCKETS after successful Championship season

1 minute ago, Devonstrix said:

Plymouth paid £1m for Morgan Whittaker. 20 goals in a season, he’s now likely to be worth £10m plus. THAT’s a rocket. 

WHITTAKER

image.jpeg.17c7d6cbdf69fcbc47724d4ad27b69e6.jpeg

HIRST

image.jpeg.165787ab11c09449f1ab9a2feca08c3b.jpeg

*adds this one to the 'bitter and twisted list'*

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

*adds this one to the 'bitter and twisted list'*

Don’t be bitter and twisted Neil. You only exaggerated when you used the word ‘rocket’. Get over it mate. 

• Like 1

I don’t know what’s more impressive. The number of times Neil has thrown a George Hirst thread out there as bait or the number of people that still bite! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

EVERY SINGLE TIME…….. 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Blergh said:

I don’t know what’s more impressive. The number of times Neil has thrown a George Hirst thread out there as bait or the number of people that still bite! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

EVERY SINGLE TIME…….. 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

But why do so many people bite? 

Its actually really weird the take that a lot of fans have on the situation 

• Like 1

I know it all -without knowing the facts

all i'm convinced about is - neither party covered themselves in glory.

No one knows either side of the story either - And no party will divulge.

The General

Edited by The General
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

A tenner says you can't talk us through it and explain in great detail EXACTLY what happened using only 100% facts

I'm amazed that by some on here George Hirst situation seems to be that one thing DC handled well. 

It wasn't! He acted as spoiled, entitled despot just like He did in every other situation since He took over. People should have realised it by now... 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

51 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

A tenner says you can't talk us through it and explain in great detail EXACTLY what happened using only 100% facts

I know I certainly can't but would be interested to learn what happened. All I know is it was an unsatisfactory outcome for all concerned. 

Would love you to enlighten us on the true story.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, malek said:

I'm amazed that by some on here George Hirst situation seems to be that one thing DC handled well. 

It wasn't! He acted as spoiled, entitled despot just like He did in every other situation since He took over. People should have realised it by now... 

Some people just won't ever admit they're wrong mate

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, maidstoneowl said:

Does anyone know the real reasons why he wanted to leave the club?   Was he offered a decent salary by Chumpsiri?  

He wanted to stay but DC sent him home like a naughty school boy for a year and tried to destroy his development. A lad who had scored 40 odd goals at youth level and youth international in the season before.

It took him probably 3 seasons to get back to the level he was at.

At the time of the contract DC was offering him peanuts while quoting £10,000 a week loan fees to league one and league two clubs, his agent got a wiff of it, and asked for more money and DC dug his heels in. Instead of getting millions for him, DC excellent business brain meant we got about £150k.

2 hours ago, Londoner1867 said:

His dad wanted too much money 

I think the sky was the limit for him but he really reduced his potential with the carry on here 

£5,000 a week?  Doesn't seem like a King's ransom in the grand scheme of things?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, We are all Wednesday said:

He went to a club abroad to avoid a sensible transfer fee didn’t he? Doesn’t seem great.

I'd do the same too if it meant devoiding Chansiri of any financial rewards after the way he treat me

Owlstalk Shop