On The Grapevine

1 hour ago, bolton9owl said:

I remember similar speculation and rumours circulating when Mamatov’s (or whatever his name was) didn’t come up with the funds to complete the takeover. Nobody knew at the time that TUF or Chansiri was in negotiations with Manderic until he was presented to the press and that famous photograph was taken with the TUF backdrop. So we can speculate as much as we want but we will only know when the deal is complete. Let’s hope it’s sooner rather than later and we at last get an owner that has the funds needed to go some way in emulating the Ipswich revival.

Didn’t we sign a few players before the official Chansiri announcement? Think there was quite a bit of speculation about who was funding that?

5 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Didn’t we sign a few players before the official Chansiri announcement? Think there was quite a bit of speculation about who was funding that?

5 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Will Kean and Lewis Baker on Loan if I remember right.

27 minutes ago, HandsworthOwl said:

Will Kean and Lewis Baker on Loan if I remember right.

Should have known how it would turn out eventually if it was Chansiri who funded those two 💩

• Like 1

7 hours ago, F. Spiksley said:

I want it to be Dr. Dre and Snoop buying us. That would be brilliant. Imagine the merchandise.

il_794xN.5881559564_dchr.jpg

5 hours ago, glynnb said:

Would make a nice rug :duntmatter:

Or a table cloth for a "Custom made resin SWFC coffee table"😄

• Haha 2