Can yous be mathematically safe time you come to the sol

Just sick of seeing dead end games be a cracking atmosphere as well off you if there is something riding on the game .

Tried to work it out and think the best case scaniorio is yous needing a point to stop up if Birmingham huddesfirld is a draw . Am I right ? 

• Like 1

I would love a boring game with nothing on it but, like you, I have looked at the fixtures and I think we can not be safe next week whatever happens.

Can you just let us win like you did with Millwall yesterday?

• Like 2

if we beat West Brom and Hudds beat Birmingham it'd be

Us 50

Hudds 47

Brum 46 

...going into the final game.

Hudds are away at Ipswich so them reaching 50 would seem highly unlikely (but possible!)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There's no set of results unfortunately that would render our final game a dead-rubber one.

Best case scenario is we beat West Brom and Huddersfield beat Birmingham. We'd only need a draw in our final game to stay up if that happens.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hudders, Brum, Plymouth, and Blackburn are all playing top 7 teams on the last day.

If we can pinch a win on Saturday, then it puts us in a great position to do the 'typical Wednesday' thing of chuffing it up on the last day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Sunland Steve said:

If it all went down to the last game (I sincerely hope it doesn't) then I'd put money on Wednesday to beat us at the SOL.

Congrats on the three points then Sunderland.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, paulrs said:

if we beat West Brom and Hudds beat Birmingham it'd be

Us 50

Hudds 47

Brum 46 

...going into the final game.

Hudds are away at Ipswich so them reaching 50 would seem highly unlikely (but possible!)

Blackburn won't be Coventry so we will go above Blackburn.

Blackburn and Huddersfield will be relegated. 

1 minute ago, CalmJimmers said:

Congrats on the three points then Sunderland.

You really wouldn't believe how poor we are right now.

We have nothing but pride to play for, and once again had an attendance of over 40,000 yesterday, hoping to see us put on a show of some sort, yet we played five across the back against Millwall who were content to leave with a point, and went home with all three points after scoring with a rare attack, in the 2nd half.

If The Wednesday come and give it a go, I'd expect them to win the game, given our shot shy, poo form.

56 minutes ago, Sunland Steve said:

You really wouldn't believe how poor we are right now.

We have nothing but pride to play for, and once again had an attendance of over 40,000 yesterday, hoping to see us put on a show of some sort, yet we played five across the back against Millwall who were content to leave with a point, and went home with all three points after scoring with a rare attack, in the 2nd half.

If The Wednesday come and give it a go, I'd expect them to win the game, given our shot shy, poo form.

How did you win at WBA? 

• Haha 1