The Real Problem

Any chansiri support doesn’t have Wednesdays best interests at heart and I don’t think are actual Wednesday supporters like what we are , maybe followers who don’t have the real passion and don’t read the full things chansiri has actually done

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Miffed said:

if it’s on Radio Sheffield then a wide audience has heard it 

If a statement was ever untrue it’s this one 

Couldn’t be further from the truth 

According to RAJAR, the station has a weekly audience of 147,000 listeners in total for all shows all week 

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

It’s scary so many fans continue to support him. Not only support him, but come up with all sorts of nonsense excuses. Rewriting history like Mick was trying to do last night. 

Edited by bigdan2003
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Tbh, I've never really understood why people are do desperate to ring up a football phone-in and have a rant. 

Suppose it's cathartic or something? 

Get it off their chest? 

I think they fancy themselves as some sort of local celebrity or something 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

If a statement was ever untrue it’s this one 

Couldn’t be further from the truth 

According to RAJAR, the station has a weekly audience of 147,000 listeners in total for all shows all week 

not my opinion mate, just trying to get into the mindset of those people who call the show spewing their horlicks 😊 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ian_D said:

Hate the fact they want me to subsidise their 'soft power' abroad with almost maditory tv tax.

Good lord 

Just when you thought people on this planet couldn’t get any more batshit crazy 

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop

I think these fans have a warped sense of loyalty to the club. They can't seperate the owner and the club and think not being loyal to Chansiri is not backing the club.

I also hear the amount of money he's spent quoted by a lot of them. They think this makes him a good Chairman! Not a bad Chairman for the scale of his losses he has with no progress!

He's holding us back. But so are his foolish supporters!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Kevowls1 said:

I think these fans have a warped sense of loyalty to the club. They can't seperate the owner and the club and think not being loyal to Chansiri is not backing the club.

I also hear the amount of money he's spent quoted by a lot of them. They think this makes him a good Chairman! Not a bad Chairman for the scale of his losses he has with no progress!

He's holding us back. But so are his foolish supporters!

Agree with the above - and used to think well, at least their hearts are in the right place.

Not anymore - they are as complicit as DC now - they can kiss my a55  - think as mince weirdos who are killing this club.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, duncanidaho said:

how?  with freebies, loans and out of contract players?

In League 1, the players were paid handsomely for the level mate. We also chased Mallik Wilks all summer and paid a sizeable fee for him as well as (reportedly) paying him £10k/week. Yeah we know how that one turned out but nonetheless this was quite a big statement at the time, aswell as the signings of Vaulks, Smith, and Ihiekwe, who were technically Championship players.

I just can't imagine how anyone can think Chansiri  has been an asset to us.  The list of mistakes, problems and incompetence is endless.

We are in a much. much worse position than when he came. Lower league position, higher prices, and we don't own our own ground.  9 years of abject failure and decay everywhere.  Always on the cusp of another disaster.

Even if you were his life long best friend you couldn't say he's been a success in any way shape or form.

There is no future for this club with the present owner. I take no pleasure in saying this, quite the opposite, I wish it were otherwise.

• Like 1