I still think we will stay up

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

We will see

I bet we do 

How much? 

Actually, I agree although I might change my mind if we see another pathetic display at QPR (by us at any rate). 

With regards to ‘outside influences’ let’s hope we don’t see any CLUB STATEMENTS before the end of the season. Unless it’s to announce that he’s selling up of course!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

If we see a bounce back from the last performance then I still think we can stay up with a spectacular and exciting finish to the season

I thinik Röhl has enough about him to be able to get the players going and fired up for the run in

If Röhl has no outside influences being applied (e.g. anything done by the chairman) then I think we will be ok and Röhl will bring it home

I agree.

We’ve had a bad patch but there’s time to put it right.

Everyones acting like we’re already down.

It doesn’t matter if we’ve been in the bottom 3 all season as long as we’re out of it by the end of the final day.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I’ve never doubted we would stay up since Röhl’s appointment. 
Even after the awful performance against Boro I am certain we will stay up.

However that mini league is so incredibly tight it may well go to the last minute of the season.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, jwhancock said:

Where did you get this from. Mystic Meg? I don't think we will win another game, looking at who we have to play.

Did you give the pre-match team talk for us at Boro by any chance? Ffs. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Tracksuit said:

I agree.

We’ve had a bad patch but there’s time to put it right.

Everyones acting like we’re already down.

It doesn’t matter if we’ve been in the bottom 3 all season as long as we’re out of it by the end of the final day.

Absolutely right. 
These ‘supporters’ saying we deserve to go down as we’ve been bottom 3 all season, will quickly change their tune if we go to Sunderland needing a win to stay up and we actually do it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

If we see a bounce back from the last performance then I still think we can stay up with a spectacular and exciting finish to the season

I thinik Röhl has enough about him to be able to get the players going and fired up for the run in

If Röhl has no outside influences being applied (e.g. anything done by the chairman) then I think we will be ok and Röhl will bring it home

I thought this before Boro, but something wasn't right yesterday. There was a visible lack of effort and passion, something that hasn't been questioned before. And the Röhl interview was something we've never heard before, he seems to be sick of them aswell now. Saturday will be interesting, they'll either be a brilliant reaction or it'll be Hudds away mark 2

• Like 6

1 minute ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

I thought this before Boro, but something wasn't right yesterday. There was a visible lack of effort and passion, something that hasn't been questioned before. And the Röhl interview was something we've never heard before, he seems to be sick of them aswell now. Saturday will be interesting, they'll either be a brilliant reaction or it'll be Hudds away mark 2

My initial thoughts is that Channers has done something behind the scenes 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

I think we can, whether we will is up for debate. Certainly need to wake up and start grinding out points, they aren't going to come pretty.

If we can come back from 4-0 down in a playoff semi final though, then we can come back from being 2 points behind 21st with 6 to play.

• Like 1

If you look at the fixtures left between us, Huddersfield and Plymouth I think 4 wins would certainly keep us up - That factors in both Huddersfield and Plymouth having dramatic upturns in form. 

We have 3 home games left so I think we likely need to win all 3, then maybe take a win on the road too.

Not impossible, but we have to stick with them regardless of what happens at the weekend with the QPR result and a likely Plymouth win vs Rotherham.

I think it's fair to say that prior to the L**ds game it was everyone's belief that we would stay up.

1 point from 4 with some awful displays and I think opinion is divided.

• Like 3