I still think we will stay up

4 hours ago, OWLS1867OWLS said:

We will not get another point all season SOMETHING changed JUST before Leeds game 

We played well in the first half... until we conceded just before the break. 

So, maybe something changed at half time. 

Do you think Mr C might've given one of his infamous Yorkshire derby team talks?

Edited by Geörge Whitebread

5 minutes ago, Hyde2005 said:

just accept we are down its easier on the mind.. if you went to boro you wouldnt be even trying to think where we will get points from ,  these are my predictions from this rabble of sh@te what play for us . qpr 5 jokers 0 sheff wed 0 norwich 3 sheff wed 0 stoke 1 blackburn 5 owls 0 sheff wed 0 west brom 2 sunderland 6 sheff wed 0.  the sooner this season is over the better . but next season is going to be a new low sadly , every game will be a big protest until the idiot gets the hint and sells up, but seen that he lives in his own little world he will want 100 million plus when in reality he wouldnt get 20% of that. 

I felt like that about 12 months ago... and still find myself having to justify that disappointment now, to so-called fellow Wednesdayites. But we prevailed in the end.

Vent if that helps, mate. I won't hold it against you and attempt to take the p155 by wrenching this from context months down the line. But you just never know. 

Keep that chin up. The fat lady isn't singing yet.

💙 WAWAW 💙

2 hours ago, Geörge Whitebread said:

I'm out of ideas then. 

Let's hope our Danny is better at Championship Manager than me.

Well, watching DR’s post match interview, his eyes were all over the place. It looked to me like he was looking for a quick way out! 😂

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JohnnyQuinnsQuiff said:

Well, watching DR’s post match interview, his eyes were all over the place. It looked to me like he was looking for a quick way out! 😂

Dropped a reyt boluk coming to Wednesday, bless him.

10 hours ago, Devonstrix said:

Absolutely right. 
These ‘supporters’ saying we deserve to go down as we’ve been bottom 3 all season, will quickly change their tune if we go to Sunderland needing a win to stay up and we actually do it. 

They are all bad customers, every last one of them :Chansiri:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, JohnnyQuinnsQuiff said:

Either that or he could have been thinking f...me I'm going to be booking Travelodges next season.