Danny Röhl Angry interview coming up

must be ******** knowing your players hearts aren't init, would be nice to see some effort trying to get that ball back and hit them back. Annoying as hell we picked 1 point up over the last two games.

3 minutes ago, Flat Owl said:

They have not been giving a fùck for a succession of managers….

Exactly my point.

People;e were saying that Moore was too nice, players were taking advantage etc. seems to be the same now

I think he chose his words carefully, I feel there is a lot he wanted to say, but held back, so not to be to critical in public, saying enough to get the message across, I suspect he will rip them behind closed doors, and rightly so. The only positive he came out with was again, our amazing fans.

• Like 2

Players have always put a shift in at home, away dreadful. Also since we've taken palmer out of back 3 results have gone backwards. Not the only reason just an observation was better him overlapping Pol and creating something. Desperate times but still hope. Must win games every week and we must win some away now

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

Can't help with focus when you've got like 70% of your players not knowing where/if they're playing next season. Wednesday and Röhl reaping the rewards of a titanic b*lls-up behind the scenes once again.

We've no future with our current clown shoes at the tiller, on the pitch or off it.

On the face of it, this sounds like a bit of a weak excuse and easy to highlight. But it's something we see all the time. A huge number of this squad don't have a contract for next season and if the club has not discussed the potential of a new deal by now, they will be clear that they are not wanted. It doesn't justify a lack of commitment, but human nature determines that some will have the edge taken of their effort levels. You may recall when the season was extended beyond the termination point, some even went so far as to refuse to play in that grace period (looking at you Steven Fletcher). And sometimes, that demotivation of just a few percent is all it takes to set up a defeat like today.

Not only that, but some of those complaining about such a lack of professionalism not only would do the same in their shoes, but even exhibit such defeatism in the same breadth as claiming how passionate they are and how important the club is to them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, 4evaowl said:

His interview is another reason we need to keep this manager but also DR needs to learn from such days like these too.

He only lost 6-0 a few weeks ago

lol 

Jesus this man can do nothing wrong can he 

I’m stunned 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, MF TAZ said:

does it sound like he has the dressing room? 

I haven't got the faintest idea.

And neither do you.

But results for the previous few months would suggest he was doing a lot right and all the signs were that we were largely together in the battle. All teams can throw in a miserable performance every now and then, especially one as generally poor as this one. It's a bit too lazy and premature to suddenly declare that the manager has suddenly lost all authority.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3