Unbelievably naive, any Wednesday supporter would have said keep it a bit more solid against a team that's scoring for fun. Some people will accept it based on our league positions, but another X-0 loss away from home is an embarrassing reflection on the team.

Edited by TimoWerther
  • Like 5

That's a very forgiving post. 

I'd say that the manager and team should hang their collective heads in shame. That's an absolutely disastrous day, made possible by some terrible management.

Still love the guy, but that's just not good enough by any stretch today. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

Needs to learn that picking an attacking lineup against a much better team isn't going to end well. 

I’m going to guess he’s learned that one after today…

Just now, WAWAWUTO17 said:

What I’m trying to saying in this thread is… don’t expect Röhl to walk away and get a big club if we go down. Best thing for his career is to stick with us and get us back up. 

I do agree about best for him.to stay and I think he will. Don't agree we will go down though. 

Just now, Fablon Dunlop said:

That's a very forgiving post. 

I'd say that the manager and team should hang their collective heads in shame. That's an absolutely disastrous day, made possible by some terrible management.

Still love the guy, but that's just not good enough by any stretch today. 

I never understand this

Some of our fans just think we can win every match and if we don't it's a disaster and we should have a proper clear aaaaahhhhhttt

Our fans - learn NOTHING

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop