Throwing pool balls at away fans now

Just now, Steelman said:

Serious question, have I missed something?

If so, my bad. 

There is a video, you can quite clearly see a red (what appears to be a pool ball come over in the video).

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It's time this weird cult of bad behaviour excusers was extinguished once and for all

Its' getting really embarrassing now after every incident to read posts like this one above

So is it true?

40 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

He is the one overall legally responsible for the safety of fans in the ground and the behaviour of fans 

Also the culture of the club trickles down from those at the very top

So yes - you're correct pal

I'm all for getting DC out if we can but it's hard to blame him for some idiot throwing pool balls. OK there should be better stewarding but at the end of the day people should not do moronic things.

This is a criminal offence and the police need to get involved. With cctv it shouldn't be that hard for them to find the cretin responsible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You've kind of shown yourself up there mate

Not really though..I'd only seen a still of some random holding a pool ball....video looks pretty conclusive so fair enough...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Harrysgame said:

Not really though..I'd only seen a still of some random holding a pool ball....video looks pretty conclusive so fair enough...

Fair play, can't moan at someone that holds their hands up. 

Wish more people did.

Chansiri would be a solid start 🤣

• Like 2

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Would love to hear your thoughts on the video on the second tweet 

Thanks for that, no need to be clever about it. 

I’ll make my point crystal clear for you so there’s no ambiguity on where I stand.

That behaviour is absolute scum. Our fanbase is becoming an absolute disgrace. The behaviour of large sections is getting worse year on year. So much so, that it’s another reason I’ve not renewed my ST. 

Racial abuse

Pictures of dead kids

Throwing things on the pitch

Fans behaviour towards fellow fans. Especially on away days where people push and sit where they want, when there’s pensioners and kids can’t take their seats. 
Incidents like this last night. 
The treatment of the Birmingham fan by stewards.

This is without doubt the worst fanbase we’ve had in my 40+ years of watching Wednesday. 

And the majority of it is down to one man and his complete inability to run a single aspect of this club. 

There’s no organisation or leadership. Nobody setting the tone or standards of the club and maintaining them. 

Just a grubby, scummy, spiteful little man sat in Thailand and the entire club is going down the toilet because of him. 

Is that ok with you? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Steelman said:

Believe everything you see on social media do you? FML 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

3 minutes ago, Steelman said:

Pot kettle on this occasion mate

you’ve had a mare in this thread 

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Maybe your first instinct shouldn’t be to dive in with excuses 

Give it a rest eh...easy to be sanctimonious when you have all the info to hand.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Morons if true

But don't believe everyhhing you see on the internet

Did u not believe the bottles and other items  being thrown at Leeds goalkeeper  in second half then from our kop. Some of our fans are ******** idiots with half a brain cell between em. We are being charged with not being able to control our fans for the palmer incident. Where  they were looking at playing a home game behind closed doors as a punishment. So I know on another live sky game let's throw bottles at the away keeper. So we get other sanctions on our club . A minority of our fans are knuckle dragging muppets who don't think b4 they do something. This club needs our fans support during this relegation battle. So let's pray to God nothing comes of last night's incidents. Which just add fuel to the fire for any sanctions coming our way from previous matches

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Steelman said:

I’ll make my point crystal clear for you so there’s no ambiguity on where I stand.

That behaviour is absolute scum. Our fanbase is becoming an absolute disgrace. The behaviour of large sections is getting worse year on year. So much so, that it’s another reason I’ve not renewed my ST. 

Racial abuse

Pictures of dead kids

Fans behaviour towards fellow fans. Especially on away days where people push and sit where they want, when there’s pensioners and kids can’t take their seats. 

This is without doubt the worst fanbase we’ve had in my 40+ years of watching Wednesday. 

And the majority of it is down to one man and his complete inability to run a single aspect of this club. 

There’s no organisation or leadership. Nobody setting the tone or standards of the club and maintaining them. 

Just a grubby, scummy, spiteful little man sat in Thailand and the entire club is going down the toilet because of him. 

Is that ok with you? 

I’m one of chansiris biggest critics, but how can you blame all the above behaviours/actions by some fans on him? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, swampyowl01 said:

Did u not believe the bottles and other items  being thrown at Leeds goalkeeper  in second half then from our kop. Some of our fans are ******** idiots with half a brain cell between em. We are being charged with not being able to control our fans for the palmer incident. Where  they were looking at playing a home game behind closed doors as a punishment. So I know on another live sky game let's throw bottles at the away keeper. So we get other sanctions on our club . A minority of our fans are knuckle dragging muppets who don't think b4 they do something. This club needs our fans support during this relegation battle. So let's pray to God nothing comes of last night's incidents. Which just add fuel to the fire for any sanctions coming our way from previous matches

I honestly don't think we'll get away with it. We've now had numerous incidents at home games.

Perhaps if we hold out hands up as a supporter base, we need to accept that the behaviour is unacceptable and take the punishment.

2 minutes ago, overlandandsea said:

I’m one of chansiris biggest critics, but how can you blame all the above behaviours/actions by some fans on him? 

Have a look at the Ipswich owner and the level of inclusivity and partnership they’ve promoted with their fanbase and you’ll see what I mean. 

13 minutes ago, Steelman said:

Racial abuse

Pictures of dead kids

Is that ok with you? 

I hate chanshiri but you can't blame him for morons throwing pool balls at away fans and idiots on the kop throwing bottles at the  away goalkeeper. What's ur thought process for that response. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1