Throwing pool balls at away fans now

It’s an embarrassment now. Taking something like a pool ball with you to throw also shows premeditation rather than things happening in the heat of the moment. We need to change our security/ stewarding and fast. A few weeks ago there was the incident with Eddie where half a dozen steward had time to hassle him and rip his coat about a camera. Now there aren’t enough to stop people throwing pool balls. 

We need to become somewhere where this is hard to do and punished heavily when it happens. And it needs to happen soon, before we become the ‘place to go’ for trouble. 

• Like 3

Just now, SLJ said:

It’s all Chansiri’s fault, get with the script pal. 

He is the one overall legally responsible for the safety of fans in the ground and the behaviour of fans 

Also the culture of the club trickles down from those at the very top

So yes - you're correct pal

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

19 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Absolutely. I despair at some of the things I see at school.

But, society at large is out of Wednesday’s hands. Our support, in our ground, is less so.

Don't worry son. Not long now and you'll be out in the big, wide world. 

Just concentrate on your exams and do your best. 

5 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Did you miss the 'morons' bit on purpose or do you just have a downer on Wednesday fans?

I've got a downer on any fans that throw pool balls, are racist, throw missiles onto the pitch, attack the 1867 protestors, fight amongst their own etc etc

As a Wednesday fan I'd rather our chairman tackle our own fans behaviour and safety in the stadium before worrying about anyone else's 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

52 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

What is wrong with our fans? Yes the club needs to take action but still, what sort of moron thinks this is OK? 

Stop being drama queen, do you believe every thing you see on line....heard Leeds coach had to be in the garage by midnight or it turned into a pumpkin.

Just now, @owlstalk said:

He is the one overall legally responsible for the safety of fans in the ground and the behaviour of fans 

Yep, but I think that you’d be going after every chairman in the country with that philosophy and I’ve never seen a chairman have this pinned on them yet. By the way I’m not a Chansiri sympathiser here, I just think we need to be straight about the causes of you want to address them. Twats are twats and this country is full of them sadly. My concern is, is that the twats on the left are being given free rein at the moment, all that does is allow the twats on the right to act the bigger fool. Sadly they bring pool balls to the game!! 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Stop being drama queen, do you believe every thing you see on line....heard Leeds coach had to be in the garage by midnight or it turned into a pumpkin.

It's time this weird cult of bad behaviour excusers was extinguished once and for all

Its' getting really embarrassing now after every incident to read posts like this one above

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

One of the most idiotic things I’ve seen, I really cannot understand some peoples mentality - they obviously made a conscious decision to take them to the game.

They could kill somone - I’m starting to despair at the state of our club and football in general.

Edited by Spookone
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

There's literally a video of it happening.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I've got a downer on any fans that throw pool balls, are racist, throw missiles onto the pitch, attack the 1867 protestors, fight amongst their own etc etc

As a Wednesday fan I'd rather our chairman tackle our own fans behaviour and safety in the stadium before worrying about anyone else's 

Though you seem to have a negative for all things Wednesday 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Though you seem to have a negative for all things Wednesday 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Imagine posting that statement in a thread about our fans throwing deadly pool balls at a football match ffs

To answer it though:

Nope - only the negative things that happen
Nice try though

It's a bit tricky right now to post that our fans are the greatest in the world when we have numerous investigations going on, there was more trouble last night and we have a recent record of incident after incident

Once things are sorted and the idiots are gone from our fanbase and we can get back to more positive things then I'll post more positive things about our fanbase OBVS

In the meantime I'm sorry you don't agree with my stance of calling our this moronic behaviour, but I will continue to call it out as/when it happens (which has been all too regular recently)

Now... post not poster

Ta 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Nope - only the negative things that happen

Nice try though

Imagine posting that statement in a thread about our fans throwing deadly pool balls at a football match ffs

I only said there was morons on both sides chucking things at each other in the video, but you had to push the narrative that its just us who have a problem with idiots.

• Haha 1

Just now, Ever the pessimist said:

I’ve been a teacher 20 years. The behaviour of kids is at an all time low. And that’s at a ‘good’ school 

My daughter is a teacher
She graduated about 3 years ago
The entire year of graduates had quit teaching within six months and she was the only one left
She's currently signed off work due to the mental stress and is going to quit the profession too I think for her mental health

It's awful the stories she's told me 

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

but you had to push the narrative that its just us who have a problem with idiots.

I've never ONCE said or suggested that
Keep trying 

(you're sounding really desperate now trying to create a weird narrative that I'm negative about all wednesday fans - it's weird)

• Love 2

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

My daughter is a teacher
She graduated about 3 years ago
The entire year of graduates had quit teaching within six months and she was the only one left
She's currently signed off work due to the mental stress and is going to quit the profession too I think for her mental health

It's awful the stories she's told me 

I can imagine. If she’s still relatively early in her career I’d genuinely recommend getting out.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

How are they terrorists?  They are supporting their homeland as you would if the circumstances were similar.  

Your’re right. I should have inserted ‘sympathiser’s’ shouldn’t I? 

• Like 2