Blue on white or white on blue?

7 minutes ago, papalazarowl said:

Heard a commentary yesterday... commentator said  Brentford were playing in "white shirts.. with red stripes"..... so are we white shirts with blue stripes or the other way round??

dizzy-shaky.gif

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Blue with white stripes, obviously.

As proof, look no further than what happened the year they forgot to draw the stripes on:

Large(1).jpeg.e8f881bf0502f8487da1bdc2e83087f5.jpeg

It's still striped they're just really thick stripes

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BOOFABI said:

This shirt should answer all your questions conclusively and unambiguously

image.png.61675ce80e251bd01b22cf1a870e6afb.png

You're welcome, end thread

The sheer size of those sleeves makes Booth look like he has baby arms 

30 minutes ago, SHUowl said:

My favourite Wednesday shirt that.

Seriously?  That’s in the top 3 worst Wednesday shirts ever.  The other two have already been posted in this thread.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Seriously?  That’s in the top 3 worst Wednesday shirts ever.  The other two have already been posted in this thread.

I'm well aware that everyone else hates it. Deep down, probably why I like it so much.

Coaster on my desk as we speak is that shirt design.

22 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Blue with white stripes, obviously.

As proof, look no further than what happened the year they forgot to draw the stripes on:

Large(1).jpeg.e8f881bf0502f8487da1bdc2e83087f5.jpeg

I know it's not stripes, but that 2017-2018 kit has to be my favourite of recent years.

The reason being is that this was our kit when I first started following Wednesday in 1972 I think, and being young and naïve I assumed that it was, and would always be, our kit. It was also the first one I ever owned. Turns out it's a bit of an oddity and we've only had it twice.

Anyway, I love it, if only for sentimental reasons.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Willie Henderson said:

I know it's not stripes, but that 2017-2018 kit has to be my favourite of recent years.

The reason being is that this was our kit when I first started following Wednesday in 1972 I think, and being young and naïve I assumed that it was, and would always be, our kit. It was also the first one I ever owned. Turns out it's a bit of an oddity and we've only had it twice.

I loved it, too.

Thought it looked classy.

• Love 1

57 minutes ago, Willie Henderson said:

My dad loves it also for the same reason I think 

• Love 1

10 hours ago, Sham67 said:

Oh... you're one of those are you? Wants every kit to look like it's from the 1950s, even with the (shudder) hooped socks that should be the preserve of rugby union? Pinstripes  (splutter)? White stripe in the middle (fumes)? Blue shorts (chokes)?

:biggrin: