Re-run of match on Sky.

I've been out all day and forgot to record match on Sky. Does anybody know if there will be a re-run of the match. If so, when and which channel? 

32 minutes ago, millo said:

I've been out all day and forgot to record match on Sky. Does anybody know if there will be a re-run of the match. If so, when and which channel? 

Look North for Lincolnshire and East Yorkshire will definitely have it on. 👍 ☺ 

1 hour ago, millo said:

Joking aside, the tone of the commentary team when we took the lead was noticeably downbeat.

Why do most MSM /Media type dislike us?

Serious question.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, maidstoneowl said:

Joking aside, the tone of the commentary team when we took the lead was noticeably downbeat.

Serious question.

I don’t think they dislike us.

Cast your mind back to our second leg win over Peterborough…. They didn’t sound downbeat then.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, maidstoneowl said:

Serious question.

Add sky comms to the list. 
Seriously the Sky comms team were fine.

12 minutes ago, maidstoneowl said:

Serious question.

They really don't. Didn't sound downbeat at all. That's just Daniel Mann's style. He's an excellent commentator. Far better than most of the others Sky use on the EFL. I'm looking at you Gary Weaver and Ian Crocker. 

Don Goodman, on co-commentary, has always been pretty fair to us over the years too, in my opinion. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, millo said:

It's on ifollow 

15 hours ago, oldtawnyowl said:

I Follow usually show full replay from about 1am.

Not sure what time zone you're in but it's not been on by 1am for a long time. I looked this morning around 9am GMT and it still wasn't up.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Paul.. said:

I have the ESPN+ version and also the Sky version with pre-post match. ESPN+ is the much better quality mind. PM if you want it.

@Paul I’d like the Sky version if possible, don’t seem to be able to PM you though, any chance you could message me? Thanks!

1 minute ago, Mike C said:

@Paul I’d like the Sky version if possible, don’t seem to be able to PM you though, any chance you could message me? Thanks!

Sent 🙂

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Paul.. said:

Not sure what time zone you're in but it's not been on by 1am for a long time. I looked this morning around 9am GMT and it still wasn't up.

Only game I've not seen uploaded by 1am was Stoke a few weeks back. That's in the UK.

3 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Only game I've not seen uploaded by 1am was Stoke a few weeks back. That's in the UK.

Hmm that's weird they're always super late for me now. Do you have a free account or you pay for the yearly fee?