Tonali Betting On Milan

Guest Mcguigan

Goes deeper than the Milan games this for me.

The win over Villa this season when he got a yellow for time wasting on 92 minutes despite being 5-1 up at the time.

Very dodgy that.

Stuff like this annoys me. From what I heard on the radio its been going on for a while and it looks like he could get an 18-month ban. It annoys me that he's been doing it for a while but mainly because Swan, Layne, and Kay were found guilty of betting on one match and they were banned for life.  The same should apply with Tonali along with some of the other players found guilty of betting on matches.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Mcguigan said:

Goes deeper than the Milan games this for me.

The win over Villa this season when he got a yellow for time wasting on 92 minutes despite being 5-1 up at the time.

Very dodgy that.

Oh yes,  Paqueta has done the same with a needless booking that was baffling at that time. 

Who was the player that smashed the ball out from a kick off in a betting thing that was never proven? 

Tonali will be banned for the rest of the season anyway, he's actually admitted it and that is the minimum punishment apparently. 

Think they have a problem with unregistered betting sites in Italy. 

1 hour ago, darra said:

Stuff like this annoys me. From what I heard on the radio its been going on for a while and it looks like he could get an 18-month ban. It annoys me that he's been doing it for a while but mainly because Swan, Layne, and Kay were found guilty of betting on one match and they were banned for life.  The same should apply with Tonali along with some of the other players found guilty of betting on matches.

And went to Prison, no matter what you think of what they did they certainly paid the price for it

• Like 2

1 hour ago, owler66 said:

And went to Prison, no matter what you think of what they did they certainly paid the price for it

From the stuff ive read about what they did I'm not sure they knew what they were doing and certainly not that it was wrong.

Can Newcastle sue Milan?  

I bet (pardon the pun) they’re thinking about it 

Tonali was apparently betting on Milan to win, or so I keep seeing. He’s a youngish man so may need some help. It’s crazy that someone would risk it all betting on games they’re in, instead of just enjoying the wages and enjoying playing the game itself. 

It looks like English football is ‘at it again’ but it’s more a global issue. These last few players are just the ones we know about. 

13 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

Can Newcastle sue Milan?  

Tonali was apparently betting on Milan to win, or so I keep seeing. He’s a youngish man so may need some help. It’s crazy that someone would risk it all betting on games they’re in, instead of just enjoying the wages and enjoying playing the game itself. 

It looks like English football is ‘at it again’ but it’s more a global issue. These last few players are just the ones we know about. 

Read summat yesterday that suggested they might be able to if they had proof Milan knew about the allegations prior to the sale

4 hours ago, beswetherick said:

Read summat yesterday that suggested they might be able to if they had proof Milan knew about the allegations prior to the sale

Are Milan the ones responsible to give these details though? 

I mean, at the time he was innocent.

Surely this is on Newcastle if others knew about the betting issues hanging over his head.

On 19/10/2023 at 16:15, Kopparberg said:

Can Newcastle sue Milan?  

That's not a pun. 

As you were

There was an NHL player suspended today for involvement in betting. Got 41 games, which is half a season.

It's across all sports these days it seems. And yet betting companies are leading sports sponsors and advertisers.

The mantra seems to be "Don't bite the hand that feeds you"

• Like 1

21 hours ago, edmontonowl said:

There was an NHL player suspended today for involvement in betting. Got 41 games, which is half a season.

It's across all sports these days it seems. And yet betting companies are leading sports sponsors and advertisers.

The mantra seems to be "Don't bite the hand that feeds you"

Or, "Don't get caught, you idiot"