2 minutes ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

Let's be right you'd probably have about £2.50. 

Retire on that if you want but it won't buy you a mars bar at half time of the Southampton game. 

True,  but a little exaggeration to make a point never hurt anyone 

• Like 1

Easy ,dont buy your tickets and merch 

Those who've got tickets to the Southampton game turn up late to the game 

Hillsborough live on sky with no home fans for the first 20 minutes would send out a message 

Unfortunately non of the above will happen 

Biggest  modern Wednesdayites are too soft and will continue to get shafted 

And dc knows this

• Like 6
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Luke said:

Easy ,dont buy your tickets and merch 

Those who've got tickets to the Southampton game turn up late to the game 

Hillsborough live on sky with no home fans for the first 20 minutes would send out a message 

Unfortunately non of the above will happen 

Biggest  modern Wednesdayites are too soft and will continue to get shafted 

And dc knows this

Thing is people will do what they want to do, especially if they've already paid for it. 

Not going to hold that against them.

• Like 1

The reality is the fan base is too apathetic to actually protest, we’ve been divided and conquered by Chansiri for the last 8 years basically and now, in all honesty, does anyone really have the effort to do it?

Even now, people still support him, still think he’ll come good, still think he’s got good intentions - he doesn’t, he might be an okay/nice person but he clearly has an insanely big ego that makes all his decisions for him.

A lot of the fan base are scared about what will happen once Chansiri gives up - don’t be.

There was a Sheffield Wednesday Football Club before Dejphon Chansiri and there will be one after him, long, long after him.

This is one of the lowest points in the clubs history but we’ll get through it as a fan base, we always do, eventually Chansiri will leave and we’ll hopefully get a respectable owner that isn’t an egomaniac.

Edited by LJM Owl
  • Like 4

We all know that Chansiri doesn’t take well to public criticism. 

So the best way to make a stand is a) by not attending any matches and by B) making a stand on social media and general media.

Fans need to be plastering this stuff all over Twitter, calling into 5Live and TalkSport airing our concerns and engaging as many famous Wednesday fans and general high profile football people as possible.

Well known football pundits need to be ridiculing these prices in their own channels, spreading the message right through football. I think this will really hit Chansiri and he won’t like it.

• Like 2

For me the luton game is best time to try to make the statement and boycott as it doesn't effect the team. And to turn up in numbers without going into the stadium.

I'd be there but like others have said, I think we've developed a largely apathetic fanbase with the decades of poor performance!

I hope the fan base does make make a protest statement. Not just a few drowned out Chansiri out chants!

• Love 1

23 minutes ago, Kevowls1 said:

For me the luton game is best time to try to make the statement and boycott as it doesn't effect the team. And to turn up in numbers without going into the stadium.

I'd be there but like others have said, I think we've developed a largely apathetic fanbase with the decades of poor performance!

I hope the fan base does make make a protest statement. Not just a few drowned out Chansiri out chants!

Becareful, some don’t like an idea being put out there.

Chucking a suggestion out there, seems to upset one or two.

5 minutes ago, SheffWed said:

Becareful, some don’t like an idea being put out there.

Chucking a suggestion out there, seems to upset one or two.

Maybe it is that attitude and acceptence that is holding the club back. I don't mind upsetting people who don't like making waves! This has enraged me, and I have been a rational fan and a Chansiri sympathiser.

I think the thought of 1000's of our ancestors who built this club, it's culture and history who were hardworking working class people; who with their flar caps on have been there for this club. But now the working class man can't go because the businessman has taken it away and is so out of touch with his own fan base! Saddens me.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

How do we as a fan base protest again the ridiculous pricing ??

He thinks he had a done us a favour by paying 440 at early bird - that is too expensive.

What he has done afterwards is downright disgusting. 

We need to come together as a fan base and show him this is not ok.

How ?

That's £20 a game roughly, doesn't sound much for 2 tier football, or is it? National league Borehamwood charge the same. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HootHoot said:

Thing is people will do what they want to do, especially if they've already paid for it. 

Not going to hold that against them.

Then nothing will change 

While ever 'the customers' are spending money ,DC won't change a thing 

Only way around it is stop spending money 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

How do we as a fan base protest again the ridiculous pricing ??

He thinks he had a done us a favour by paying 440 at early bird - that is too expensive.

What he has done afterwards is downright disgusting. 

We need to come together as a fan base and show him this is not ok.

How ?

Stop putting your money into the club would be a good start, the best way way to get him out is to starve the beast.

From now on I'm not even buying a tin of John West tuna until he has sold up.

7 hours ago, MF TAZ said:

The core fan base got a good deal on season tickets and they don’t care about all this 

7 hours ago, MF TAZ said:

I’m not saying it’s all of you it’s about half 

can you get an exact number of fans that feel this way. 

I know I don’t. I’m not aware of any fans that I know of that feel this way. 

you’re falling head first into Chansiris trap. 

divide and conquer

• Like 2