On 08/07/2023 at 00:35, Dutch McLovin said:

How do we as a fan base protest again the ridiculous pricing ??

He thinks he had a done us a favour by paying 440 at early bird - that is too expensive.

What he has done afterwards is downright disgusting. 

We need to come together as a fan base and show him this is not ok.

How ?

Stay away and do us all a favour 

I think the opening game of the season, live on Sky, is a massive opportunity to draw attention to our grievances as a fanbase, and to send a message to Chansiri.

The most visually dramatic protest would be an empty Hillsborough, but that's unfair on the team and robs season ticket holders of the opportunity to use the ticket they've paid for to support the team.

I'd say giving the team full backing during the game is a must, so any protest needs to be organised before kickoff or involve banners at the game as well as a concerted social media drive to raise awareness beforehand.

• Like 2

We wont really have an organised protest, not sure why it's just the Wednesday way.
If results start to go south they will be a point when we let a sloppy goal in and the crowd will become restless but we would never do an impressive organised protest.
Many people if not actually support Chansiri or not against him either, will just see the match day prices and shrug they shoulders.

3 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I think the opening game of the season, live on Sky, is a massive opportunity to draw attention to our grievances as a fanbase, and to send a message to Chansiri.

The most visually dramatic protest would be an empty Hillsborough, but that's unfair on the team and robs season ticket holders of the opportunity to use the ticket they've paid for to support the team.

I'd say giving the team full backing during the game is a must, so any protest needs to be organised before kickoff or involve banners at the game as well as a concerted social media drive to raise awareness beforehand.

Said it earlier do a walk out en masse at 70 minutes will send a strong message

• Like 2