Man City are boring me now

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

Potentially 3-0 (should've been 7) to 2-1 in seconds. They couldn't could they?

Especially after they let Gundogan take the pen to get his hattrick. 

The way some of the pundits were going on after the game you could have swore that Leeds actually won after a sterling performance

Instead of being utterly dominated for the entire match, City missing enough chances to win 5 matches and Leeds only preserving the veneer of respectability with a hopeful punt upfield and a random ricochet sending Rodrigo through to score

Leeds will not stay up playing like that unless the teams below them lose all their remaining games

I love watching City, they are relentless. It's frightening just how good they are and they'll get even better as the likes of Haaland & Alvarez are only 22/23. I think they'll go on to win the treble this season

5 hours ago, scram said:

I hope not but i fancy Madrid to knock City out of the CL

Madrid are untouchable in the CL. It's going to be a fascinating tie as City are a different beast to last season now having Haaland and Alvarez to call upon. Can see City scraping it 

14 hours ago, scram said:

Looks like Haaland had decided to go easy on the team from his birthplace and dads old club

On another day he'd have at least 3 by now

I didn't see the game but for Haaland not score surely needs investigating with the PL lol

Apparently when he was younger he said his dream was to win the league with Leeds 

9 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Biggsy has lost the plot. Genuinely pondering whether he invented the term ‘grappling’ here. 

783525E4-5798-4434-980A-986903C3AE4C.png

State of Biggs, thinking he invented words lol

Sorry Biggsy, you didn't. 

Middle English (as a noun denoting a grappling hook): from Old French grapil, from Provençal, diminutive of grapa ‘hook’, of Germanic origin; related to grape. The verb dates from the mid 16th century.

• Like 2

4 titles out of the last 5 (soon to be 5 out of 6, I think the Arse have blown it) in a run broken only by the bin-dippers in 2020. It IS a bit boring when the league is a foregone conclusion. Most non-competitive leagues in Europe though must be the Scottish league (Celtic) and the Bundesliga (the last team to win it that wasn't Bayern was Dortmund in 2012). Although the Scottish league is arguably a glorified pub league.