Man City are boring me now

Whilst I appreciate how good pep is and the team, and that the PL is competitive 

These guys have become the Harlem globe trotters at this point

i actually think I know the reason too…. They want to dominate the knock out football of champions league - and they may be where they are actually taking the mick

in order to power over the champions league, they have gone on to have a team where their games against 95% of the premier league are pointless 

even when they do start bad, you’re actually relieved because they’re so good they need a handicap 

when Man U dominated, they still lost 8 or 9 games a season and won with 80 points 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MF TAZ said:

Whilst I appreciate how good pep is and the team, and that the PL is competitive 

These guys have become the Harlem globe trotters at this point

I'd say less so than Madrid was and PSG tried to be 

6 minutes ago, scram said:

Didn't realise this was live on TV

3pm saturday kick off?

1-0 City

Big Sam reckon he could win the treble if he had what Pep has available to him. 

11 minutes ago, scram said:

Didn't realise this was live on TV

3pm saturday kick off?

1-0 City

the 12:30pm slot isn’t an option this weekend because of King Charles’ coronation and a lack of police resources. The 5:30pm slot wasn’t an option either as Liverpool are playing Brentford.

The match was originally selected for broadcast by Sky Sports, and after consultation with stakeholders, it was agreed the clash could be broadcast and break the blackout.

Still seems weird though, eroding the rules?

10 minutes ago, scram said:

He's always been his biggest cheerleader

He really is. 

In his day, Sam was a decent PL manager who did some great work at certain clubs. 

The idea though that he's not managed top clubs, players etc., because his face doesn't fit and he's English is utter nonsense though. 

It's like him saying: all the success I had was solely down to me, but the likes of Pep, Klopp etc., are only as successful as they are because of the clubs they manage and the resources afforded to them. 

Arrogance and stupidity in equal measure.