Man City are boring me now

20 minutes ago, Birstall Owl said:

As I've said before City can win it for the next 10 years for me

The red shirt entitled cartel don't like it up em!

Agreed. 

The fans of these clubs are just unbearable. 

If anyone else is going to win the title outside of City, I hope it is someone new. 

The way Arsenal fans have thrown their toys out of the pram today has been a sight to behold. No different to the Scousers. 

Everyone is against them, the commentators are bias, it's not fair that City have x amount of money, blah blah f*cking blah. 

They had it in their hands and they threw it away. 

Edited by SiJ
  • Like 1

If it wasn't for Arsenal,  Man City would have won the title weeks ago. 

I can see why people think they are boring, they are too good to really like  - Like Stephen Hendry or Phil Taylor in their pomp. 

They've bought Haaland and just made him boring..he's just a finisher now, nothing like the exciting player he was at Dortmund.  50 + goals and he hardly touches the ball. 

Kudos to Pep though,  he knows how to keep a squad happy. They all get just enough games to feel like they are regulars , and to not worry their International bosses. 

Foden, Grealish, Silva , Gundogan, Mahrez, Debruyne, Rodri, Alvarez ... you never know which combination he's going to play

Ake, Laporte, Stones, Dias, Akanji, Walker..all seem happy to compete for the defensive slots.  

Even the youngsters like Lewis and Palmer seem content to get minutes in cup early rounds and dead rubbers, and less competitive premier league games. 

I know De Bruyne is one of best Premier League players ever, but to me he is just a robot, or like a grown up playing kids football. 

On the rare occasion i've watched a City game, I don't find it exciting. I think that's because there's generally no chance of a shock result. After 15 minutes they're 2-0 up and the opposition then just parks the bus to avoid humiliation. 

Might watch the FA Cup Final though, could be a laugh watching a load of crying Man Utd fans after they get walloped 5-0

3 minutes ago, lukeyswfc said:

It is pretty boring to watch City games.

But what prem games are ever that exciting?

City will romp it again and again until pep leaves.

They won't romp it next year, after we go up this year it's going to be us who romp it just wait and see.😜

43 minutes ago, OneEightSixSeven said:

Fantastic side and it’s up to other teams to work it out.. try to match them, be brave and go after em.

Oh naff off 

lol 

I know it’s money we’ll spent but it’s multiple billions and landing pep 

56 minutes ago, OneEightSixSeven said:

Fantastic side and it’s up to other teams to work it out.. try to match them, be brave and go after em.

I would say Burnley tried to play football against them today…

Newly promoted sides should play for 0-0 and set plays. Or you end up like tonight and on a -3 GD before it’s got going.

I know De Bruyne went off injured,  but he's been making noises like he's a bit bored and can't really be arsed this season.  

I think Pep has mentioned the possibility of a 'drop off' after last season..this wasn't the game to judge this though. 

19 hours ago, MF TAZ said:

Oh naff off 

lol 

I know it’s money we’ll spent but it’s multiple billions and landing pep 

There’s plenty of teams in the Premier with money, the difference is Pep. 
Didn’t just happen for City either before Pep did it.

As for the money, don’t you think that’s always been the case eg Liverpool in their pomp and Man Utd, right up to Chelsea.

Don’t be naive..

9 hours ago, Bannofan said:

I know De Bruyne went off injured,  but he's been making noises like he's a bit bored and can't really be arsed this season.  

I think Pep has mentioned the possibility of a 'drop off' after last season..this wasn't the game to judge this though. 

That’s why you need fresh faces. 
As for the drop off, he’s just laying the ground with the fans for a less successful season. Don’t think even Peo thinks they’ll copy last season.