Classy Leeds copy Arsenal...

Big Sam though.

Complete panic isn't it to stay up. The implications of going down after a season or two far too dire to contemplate.

Best league in the world though.

Leeds fans going crazy on the radio this morning,  Jesse Marsch getting pelters  for his reign..I don't get that to be honest, he wasn't that bad. 

Bielsa can do no wrong in their eyes, yet they looked like they could lose by a cricket score every game they played under him. 

Football fans are strange creatures. 

1 hour ago, Bannofan said:

Leeds fans going crazy on the radio this morning,  Jesse Marsch getting pelters  for his reign..I don't get that to be honest, he wasn't that bad. 

Bielsa can do no wrong in their eyes, yet they looked like they could lose by a cricket score every game they played under him. 

Football fans are strange creatures. 

Now they look like sacking Gracia and replacing him with Big Sam……..

I would not call Big Sam an all time great manager but over his career had a really good CV.

But you feel Leeds have pressed the panic button and looking for some type of new manager bounce.

Financial stakes are too high falling out of the Premier League although parachute payments got all sorts of criticism on here in the past.

On 02/05/2023 at 10:24, Pablo Bonvin said:

Now they look like sacking Gracia and replacing him with Big Sam……..

Confirmed.

Leeds United: Javi Gracia sacked and replaced by Sam Allardyce

I always thought Gracia was an uninspired appointment, but he's only been there 10 weeks.

I think appointing a new manager with just four games left to play is as likely to be hugely disruptive as beneficial. Especially given the change in style that Allardyce would want to incorporate.

They're not actually even in the bottom 4 at the moment, so with 4 games to go it doesn't need to be a "miracle". They just need to do better than any 2 of Leicester, Everton and Forest, all of whom also have tough fixtures left.

• Like 1