Who do you want to win the PL

Arsenal, definitely. 

I think it comes down to the Man City game doesn't it? Arsenal looking like they need to win that after dropping points tonight.

It's been a stunning season for them , they've shown exactly what it takes to match Man City. Without them City would have won the title by now. 

1 minute ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Of course they can, but it's looking less and less likely. 

It’s as simple as this

can they beat city? No way 

can they outperform or match City results for the rest of the season? No way 

Arsenal have allowed themselves to be completely reined in by City - a draw will favour City now whereas not long ago it looked like City would have to beat Arsenal and rely on snookers elsewhere

The goal difference is worth a point to City

Arsenal's best hope is that city are fighting on too many fronts and they get distracted in the league - but when you look at their bench against Bayern the other night you can only marvel at the strength in depth and ability to rotate seamlessly

7 minutes ago, fudge27 said:

City. 

Remember when they were in the 3rd tier. Liked them then, think of us as similarish size clubs before their money and good luck to them. 

This is difference between them and Chelsea, who seem to forget they're up their for similar reasons to City

9 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

This is difference between them and Chelsea, who seem to forget they're up their for similar reasons to City

Agree, Chelsea weren't all that in the 90s and only there for the money, and we used to have a decent enough rivalry with them, but city feel closer to use cos of the relegations and at the core I don't begrudge them the success they've had. 

I want City to do the double this season 😀

Actually I want City to win everything every year to show what a farce football has become and what money has done to the game. 20 years ago City were in our division and were 2 minutes from losing to Gillingham in the playoff final.  Now, a country owns them using riches to try and gain respectabiliy.

• Like 1