Moore

Guest HalloweenJack

7 hours ago, SiJ said:

I think it's a vocal minority who are very vociferous in their criticism of Moore. 

For those people, I'm not sure there's a great deal he could do to change their mind on him. 

Personally, I don't think he's the second coming of Pep Guardiola, and there have been times where I've scratched my head at certain decisions, but he did a decent job last season and just came up a bit short at the end. 

It was enough for me to think he deserves another crack at the whip and hopefully this is the season where he gets us over the line. 

He's a nice bloke. Got the team playing some very good football in the second part of last season. Excellent at recruitment. Perhaps tactically a bit naive at times, but that will hopefully improve as he gets more experience. A very good ambassador and figurehead for the club. 

This exactly......

Get behind him and the team and we might actually achieve something this season..

But if you want to moan every week fill ya boots..

UTO......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Manwë said:

Because we may have had the highest budget, the best players, a full summer of team building and gelling, but no-one else suffered from BREXIT like we did.

Name one team that's come down from the Championship and gone and got promoted straight away!  Simply an impossible task. 

Wigan?

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

No not at all pal...

Just saying people are very quick to moan about owt win,lose or draw.......And its all DM's fault apparently even tho he hasnt got his boots on...now that's pathetic pal just like your trolling.....Grow up you do it to every1...

UTO

Post something worth reading with some explanation,or reasoning behind your views and you might be taken more seriously . I am more than happy to offer up a debate on here(though I rarely start a thread/topic) Way too much complacency on here at times and too LITTLE meaningful critique Just at times DM “ACE” or DM sh***.  

• Like 2

Oh yeah, all those teams got promoted without the budget Moore had.

That's my point. 

He failed where others succeeded without the backing Moore had.

A shitty club in a shitty town not far from us managed so easily at the first, we failed.  Moore failed.

Ah but injuries.  Part of the game, not exclusive to Wednesday, and again, our large budget should have perhaps gone a little further.

Moore failed.  Let's hope he succeeds this time.  I'd rather not be in the second shittest division in England managed by the nicest fella for much longer.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jim said:

We’re still a car crash now mate but Moore is keeping the car still in the road the best he can but the driving test examiners on here still can’t see it.

Come off it how many MORE excuses are we going to hear? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, parajack said:

Come off it how many MORE excuses are we going to hear? 

Go and ring up that god of a manager who still happens to be out of work almost 2 years after losing his job here and a big reason why Moore is still trying to clear up the sh!t he left behind.

• Haha 3

Surely people can agree on one thing, Darren’s got get us into,and KEEP us in an automatic promotion spot this Season for his tenure as manager to be judged ‘satisfactory’

YES I want him to do what the mighty Rotherham managed on a fraction of our budget 

2 minutes ago, Jim said:

Go and ring up that god of a manager who still happens to be out of work almost 2 years after losing his job here and a big reason why Moore is still trying to clear up the sh!t he left behind.

STILL can’t let go of the Garry Monk “love in” Jim? Did you mean Millionairre,probably Multi millionaire ex manager with an extensive property portfolio? 
Hardly out of work is he?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jim said:

Hit a sore spot I think lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, parajack said:

STILL can’t let go of the Garry Monk “love in” Jim? Did you mean Millionairre,probably Multi millionaire ex manager with an extensive property portfolio? 
Hardly out of work is he?

Given that info Jack, why on earth did he take our job on then?

21 minutes ago, Jim said:

Given that info Jack, why on earth did he take our job on then?

Who knows mate,a lot of water gone under the bridge since than...to quote the great Bard,'theres many a slip,twixt the cup & the lip'......

Just now, Tewkesbury said:

Thought it was to extend that extensive property portfolio with kickbacks on player sales / contracts?

Allegedly.

Theres no corruption in football mate,thought everyone knew that..................................lol

4 hours ago, markowl said:

Who?

Steve Cooper(look where NF were when he took over) Niel Warnock (done it many times,Rotherham being one) Alex Niel did us & took Sunderland up.......plenty of examples over time where managers have avoided relegation...

13 hours ago, HalloweenJack said:

Just joined this forum. What’s with the dislike of Moore on here? Have I missed something.

Yes we had the highest wage bill in league 1 last year and should have ultimately done better, but we had in the first half an unreal injury crisis. Windass barely played. Luongo was out for a while. We had the best record in league 1 from January, created chances and scored loads of goals. We even have the best home record in the EFL. 

It is a shame we didn't see that attacking football in the playoffs, but Moore deserves a chance from us this season. I am expecting automatic promotion. 

WAWAW

Do people actually dislike him?

I have been critical of him and I’m very 50/50 if I’m being honest. I think it’s a huge concern that he appears unable to sort this defence of ours out and I’m not keen on his habit of tinkering with the team.

That said we did finish 4th last season after rebuilding a team from scratch in the summer and we got 85 points so on that alone he deserves a crack at this season but I do still have a few reservations.

I don’t dislike him though, I think he comes across as a really good bloke if I’m being honest and I’d love to see him do well here.

Being critical and disliking are two very different things.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

We’re all just massively racist.

Unfortunately that is what quite a few of posters have branded people who have questioned Moore, as I have said before I wouldn't care if he had the same skin colour as Mr blobby 

3 hours ago, Django said:

I don’t dislike Moore. He comes across as a great bloke and obviously I’d love it if he did well here

I just find him incredibly frustrating and I don’t have any faith in him to take us back up automatically 

I think this is how I feel and I have sometimes struggles to be eloquent enough to word it. Id love him to be successful as it'd mean we'd be promoted and good times would return

On a different note that is mentioned in here, I blame chansiri, chansiri, chansiri, Moore and dunkley in that order for our relegation