Micheal Hector?

5 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Not for me surely it as to be enthusiastic players with a resale value

Definitely. But I'm sure that Moore will want that blend of experience and youth. There's a few senior defenders that are available this coming window and I fancy that one or two will find their way here. Hector could be a possibility. 

• Like 1

He’s still got a big move in him or should I say a love that will pay him much more money than what we can afford to offer him plus would he want to move up north that was one of his reasons for signing for Fulham too wasn’t it to stay south 

there’s one thing coming on loan 

another thing moving north dropping down a division and  taking a huge payout when’s he’s arguably in his probe years 

my guess is a championship club would he snapping him up on a 2/3 year deal probably looking at 15k a week plus 

either way too much for us 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fablon Dunlop said:

I swear to god, every transfer window since he left, we've had a thread about him 😂

So, here's another. He's just been released by Fulham - would he be a good option? Would he come here? 

Did he ever play for Fulham? 

1 hour ago, Fablon Dunlop said:

Definitely. But I'm sure that Moore will want that blend of experience and youth. There's a few senior defenders that are available this coming window and I fancy that one or two will find their way here. Hector could be a possibility. 

Well, talking about bland of youth and experience all our key players next season are well in their 30's with Bannan, Johnson and Gregory. If Hunt resigns he would be another one. Although it is hard to argue that we will need to add experience to our back 3.

Guest Musttryharder
2 hours ago, bladeshater said:

Not for me surely it as to be enthusiastic players with a resale value

Storey.........Id have him back over any whats been mentioned on here lately including Hector, Flint and Dean.

1 minute ago, Musttryharder said:

Storey.........Id have him back over any whats been mentioned on here lately including Hector, Flint and Dean.

Me too. The problem is that Preston seem intent on keeping him where he is. Didn't his contract recently get renewed, too? 

Guest Musttryharder
Just now, Fablon Dunlop said:

Me too. The problem is that Preston seem intent on keeping him where he is. Didn't his contract recently get renewed, too? 

I think it did but the lad loved it here. He would cost a few bob, not extortionate I wouldnt have thought. A good long term investment.

Just now, Musttryharder said:

I think it did but the lad loved it here. He would cost a few bob, not extortionate I wouldnt have thought. A good long term investment.

Agreed. There's a lot to be said for someone enjoying their footy somewhere. Wonder if Moore is considering a bid for him? 

• Like 1

I knew his dad when I lived in London - was in charge of PE at a secondary school academy. He told me his son absolutely loved his time at Wednesday. He said Chansiri was really nice, but that there were some 'weird people' behind the scenes at the club.

• Haha 1

Guest Musttryharder
1 minute ago, Fablon Dunlop said:

Agreed. There's a lot to be said for someone enjoying their footy somewhere. Wonder if Moore is considering a bid for him? 

Id like to think so. I know the embargo or whatever they called stopped us from actually buying players and investing in good younger prospects, but surely this as to change if we are to move forward. Storey in my opinion would be an ideal fit.