Micheal Hector?

1 minute ago, BridportOwl said:

I knew his dad when I lived in London - was in charge of PE at a secondary school academy. He told me his son absolutely loved his time at Wednesday. He said Chansiri was really nice, but that there were some 'weird people' behind the scenes at the club.

Screenshot_2022-05-23-20-30-00-136_com.brave.browser.jpg

• Haha 1

Our obsession with ex loanees is a bit bizarre. Flint played for us 4 times before getting injured and people want him back. Gibson played about 6 times and people want him back. Hector played for us 3 years ago and people think we could still get him back. Think we need to realise that other footballs are available and life goes on after loanees 

• Like 1

Guest Musttryharder
1 minute ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

Our obsession with ex loanees is a bit bizarre. Flint played for us 4 times before getting injured and people want him back. Gibson played about 6 times and people want him back. Hector played for us 3 years ago and people think we could still get him back. Think we need to realise that other footballs are available and life goes on after loanees 

Yep. Storey played most of the season  and one of the stand out players but not a mention. Your right, very bizarre.

Guest mrbluesky
4 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I’d suggest a new keyboard.

Guest Musttryharder
14 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

He’d be perfect for that central role in a back 3. 

All depends on wages etc but like someone else said, he won’t have a wage come 1st July. 

Great. A player who as hardly had a kick for 2 years, out of contract, will be desparate for a club. Yeah lets use our club once again as a stepping stone in the hope of something better and ,we want progression.  Lets not look to the future , lets go back and 3 or 4 years. Its brilliant this 3rd tier football. FFS.. 

12 minutes ago, Musttryharder said:

Great. A player who as hardly had a kick for 2 years, out of contract, will be desparate for a club. Yeah lets use our club once again as a stepping stone in the hope of something better and ,we want progression.  Lets not look to the future , lets go back and 3 or 4 years. Its brilliant this 3rd tier football. FFS.. 

Would you like to hear my song about Fernando Forestieri and the bus trip that never was? 

Guest Musttryharder
Just now, Fablon Dunlop said:

Would you like to hear my song about Fernando Forestieri and the bus trip that never was? 

lol

18 minutes ago, Musttryharder said:

ah yes instead let’s sign loads of young CBs, then we can listen to fans moaning in September how we now need an experienced CB. 

Like you said were in the 3rd tier so I don’t know how anyone could turn there noses up at signing Hector. 

• Like 5

Guest Musttryharder
1 minute ago, S72 Owl said:

ah yes instead let’s sign loads of young CBs, then we can listen to fans moaning in September how we now need an experienced CB. 

Like you said were in the 3rd tier so I don’t know how anyone could turn there noses up at signing Hector. 

Ive mentioned 1 not loads so dont misquote. Its the likes of you who mention Hector, Cahill, Flint etc.  Also do you think Hector will cost next to nothing in wages. Yeah we moaned last time  but we got an exceptional youngish centre half. and an experienced one who spent most of it on the treatment table. We seem to be record holders of signing the more xperienced player that ends up on the treament table. So what in the last 2 /3 years as Hector done or achieved to warrant a move to Hillsborough. Genuine question.  Go on you might even persude me to actually agreewith you. lol 

13 minutes ago, Musttryharder said:

Ive mentioned 1 not loads so dont misquote. Its the likes of you who mention Hector, Cahill, Flint etc.  Also do you think Hector will cost next to nothing in wages. Yeah we moaned last time  but we got an exceptional youngish centre half. and an experienced one who spent most of it on the treatment table. We seem to be record holders of signing the more xperienced player that ends up on the treament table. So what in the last 2 /3 years as Hector done or achieved to warrant a move to Hillsborough. Genuine question.  Go on you might even persude me to actually agreewith you. lol 

In fairness, I don't think you two are far off agreeing here. We need a few centre backs. We need some experience, who that player will be we'll see. Overall, I would prefer us to go with youth, ideally signed, but a player or two on loan would be fine too. We've found this season that there are plenty of decent centre halves out there. 

7 hours ago, Fablon Dunlop said:

I swear to god, every transfer window since he left, we've had a thread about him 😂

So, here's another. He's just been released by Fulham - would he be a good option? Would he come here? 

Harlee Dean and Aiden Flint please

• Love 1

9 hours ago, Musttryharder said:

Got promoted to the Premier league twice 😎

12 hours ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

McGoldrick was on loan here for a monthWTF: Anyone want him?