Next seasons away days.

Selfishly, I hope we get the Devon teams in bloody awful Saturdays in the year. There's 14 grounds there I haven't done (accy, Fleetwood, Morecambe, shrews, Burton, Barnsley, Cheltenham, forest Green, Exeter, Plymouth, pompey, Cambridge, Oxford, wycombe) and the only 3 anywhere near likely to go general sale are the 2 devons and Portsmouth.

29 minutes ago, Swfcsi said:

Forest green away to try there healthy food after 12 pints of Stella lol

For years I  just assumed Forest Green were in Essex. No idea why Was surprised when I actually found out where they really are.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CircleSeven said:

Don’t be like that! If we’d have gone up we wouldn’t have the chance of an away day at Forest Green Rovers!

Another year of crap away ticket allocations...be lucky to get 1000 for forest Green.

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, BridportOwl said:

For years I  just assumed Forest Green were in Essex. No idea why Was surprised when I actually found out where they really are.

I always laugh when I’m on the A42 from Tamworth to the M1 when I see the National Forest sign. Not a tree to be f00king seen. You can imagine it gives any tourists from the Amazon rainforest a reyt laugh 😀

7 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

I always laugh when I’m on the A42 from Tamworth to the M1 when I see the National Forest sign. Not a tree to be f00king seen. You can imagine it gives any tourists from the Amazon rainforest a reyt laugh 😀

Their all tree huggers anyway..

Screenshot_20220522-132831_Google.jpg

21 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

In fairness its a nice place, take your pick between a few drinks beforehand in Gloucester or Cheltenham....probably the latter is better.