Retained list

15 minutes ago, parajack said:

Really? Most players? or do ‘most’ players stay where they are?

Yes that's usually what happens you do well at a lower level then get chance to prove yourself at a higher level.

• Like 2

Guest mrbluesky

Players have been informed, all will be revealed Monday, NML and Berahino to go, I'm tipping for starters

If the players have been informed, can't see a reason for not publishing list. Maybe one or two negotiations ongoing but basically we have players such as Luongo, Hunt and M-L that could get back into the Championship with clubs but who we might like to keep. IMO we have to accept these players are moving on unless they are prepared to take a pay cut for as long as we're in L1. 

Guest mrbluesky
21 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

If the players have been informed, can't see a reason for not publishing list. Maybe one or two negotiations ongoing but basically we have players such as Luongo, Hunt and M-L that could get back into the Championship with clubs but who we might like to keep. IMO we have to accept these players are moving on unless they are prepared to take a pay cut for as long as we're in L1. 

They have to inform the EFL first.

Guest mrbluesky
25 minutes ago, GermanBird said:

@mrblueskyare you guessing or is that fact?

Fact

Just now, OriginalAlien said:

Yeah, it can take a long time for those emails to get through.

It’s a tad more complicated than that lol

6 hours ago, mrbluesky said:

Players have been informed, all will be revealed Monday, NML and Berahino to go, I'm tipping for starters

Berahino I think is a pet project for Moore.  You saw it more and moore (see what I did there?)

Mendez-Laing is maybe 50-50 because of his availability, but don't ever question the faith of a manager who brought in certain players, he will usually back them over players who were there before his reign.   

The likes of Windass, Loungo (who probably wants out anyway),  Iorfa, Dunkley and Paterson are probably all in front of Mendez-Laing and Berahino for the door.

32 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

I’d only keep Hutch Luongo and Hunt anyway rest can go 

Hutchinson will probably retire and coach locally soon from what I gather.   Not next season but soon - He has no desire to leave so he would have to be pushed out.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DaveClark said:

Hutchinson will probably retire and coach locally soon from what I gather.   Not next season but soon - He has no desire to leave so he would have to be pushed out.

Locally as in at Hillsborough? I’d really like him to be part of our coaching set up when he calls it a day, just feel like he comes across as the kind of player with the kind of personality you could imagine becoming a good manager eventually

• Like 2

1 hour ago, beswetherick said:

Locally as in at Hillsborough? I’d really like him to be part of our coaching set up when he calls it a day, just feel like he comes across as the kind of player with the kind of personality you could imagine becoming a good manager eventually

Nailed on he coaches here when he packs it in, Nowt so sure 

The players will already know if they've been offered contracts or not, no need to panic it will be released shortly. 

Presumably the Club is taking the time to tie everything up it can.